Chapter 4

Buttercup's POV.

After staying the coffee shop for a few minutes, we started walking around the village. Then Blossom start splitting us up.

I went to buy the weapons, Bubbles went to buy clothes and Blossom went to buy the things we needed.

I bought 1 pair of twin swords, a sword, 1 rifle gun, and a bag to put everything inside.

We met up at 1 of the inns and Blossom payed since she didn't really bought much. She said that we were only going to stay there for 4 days and 3 nights.

When we went into our room, we saw 3 cupboards, 3 beds , 1 shower, 2 windows and 2 fans that were hang on the wall.

Blossom bought 3 sleeping bags, 3 pillows, each with our colours, hairbrushes and soaps, water bottles too.

Bubbles brought our clothes, each with our colours, im too lazy to say anything.

Bubbles showered first, Blossom next then me.

After talking for a while, we went to sleep.....

~~~~~Next day~~~~~

Bubbles's POV.

After waking up, i showered and changed.(AN sorry guys, i seriously do not know how to draw those modern days's dresses.)

I went out to explore, of course, wearing a cloak and leaving a note so that they will know where i am.

I went to a girft shop and saw lats of cute things!

Stufftoys! Shaped like all kinds of animals!

I had no choice but to buy 3, each of us have one.

I had the octopus, Blossom's one is a cat and Buttercup's one is a lion.

Then, i continue to explore until i saw a boy with the same blonde as mine doing magic on the streets.

That looks interesting, i guess i will take a look at it.