Chapter 12

Buttercup's POV.

I swear this guys are trying to get on my nerves. Im trying not to burst so badly but i really want to.

We have literally been standing here at the toilet for girls entrance for 30 minutes of endless flirting and sweet talking and my legs are already hurting from standing too long.

I do sports, exercising and im fit but this is literally too much cause in hearing them talk.

They mentioned their names but im too lazy to remember them.

Bubbles is hiding behind me and Blossom is doing the talking since she is the best at it.

I mean, me and Bubbles can do it too but Bubbles would be stuttering too much and i would be killing them with my fist.

Blossom is good at talking since she is very good at doing presentations and speeches and all.

She reads alot too so she sometime gives the town kids a story read-aloud times at the palace.

Bubbles do it most of the time since she is more cheerful than Blossom and me and she has freetime during that time.

Blossom has to do lesson about ettiquettes sometimes since her parnets want her to be good at..... well, everything.

But trust me, they aren't that bad.

Its already been 40 minutes but they are still not going. Blossom is getting annoyed too since its been too long for a negotiation.

She can answer questions but she isnt so patient like Bubbles is.

I was so getting ready to punch them in the face when a voice spoke up.

"What do you want?"

Boomer's POV.

"Are the girls coming yet?"

Brick asked as i took another peak at the direction that they went to go to the toilet.

"Nope, not yet." I replied.

"They've been in the toilet for God-knows how long! Do girls take that long to go to the toilet?"

Butch exclaimed as he 'collapsed' on the table.

"Well, some do but im afraid not them."

Brick said with a half worried half angry expression and stood up from his seat, turning to the direction and walking towards the toilet.

"Brick! Where are you going?!"

Butch shout out as he and i stood up, following him.

"We are going to go and find them."

When we were almost reaching the girls bathroom, we saw 3 boys, all dressed with the same colours as us, except darker blocking the girls bathroom entrance.

"What the hell are they doing to them..." Butch mumbles under his breathe as he looks at them in anger.

Brick didn't say anything and just went to the group of boys before tapping on the red guys shoulder and punching him in the face.

And thats when right there, all ground went loose.