Chapter 10

Buttercup's POV.

To say i was surprise would be an understatement.

I was shock.

So fucking shock i wanted to just run away.

Now i know that it makes no sense why i would want to run away cause im shock but who cares.

I never thought that i would actually meet him here, in Fateworth Listervill. I know this village is popular for its pairing of couples but.... now im just.... wow.

The only thought that was running through my mind(and probably in the other girls minds) were this:

Don't tell me his the one?!

Blossom's POV.

I blinked at him while staring into his ruby red eyes.

His eyes are so pretty....

I gasp and started blushing, stuttering my words out.

"U-um uh.... p-put me down please?"

He smiled a little and put me up to my feet. I dusted off the dust that were (invicibly)on my cloak with the red stained on my cheeks.

They just won't go away, how embarrassing...

I glanced at the girls and saw their faces. They looked astonished.

Their looks told me that they met the other boys so i guess they were shock too. I mean, who can't see that?

We quickly snapped out of our 'dream' and look at them. I said "Do you want to come with us for dinner?"

"Nah, we just ate finish." The boy with dark blue cloak said.

Im pretty sure Bubbles was starstruck by his voice. I could clearly see her face turning so red she could be mistaken for a tomato.

Im serious.

"Then why not wait for us while we are eating? We are bored anyways so we could use a little chatting." Buttercup said in a casual tone.

She is literally freaking out right now in her mind. She just doesn't show it. So like her.

The boys look at eachother and the boy with the dark green cloak said "Why not?"

They went into the place and chopped a seat, the boys sat on their chairs and the girls went to their food.