Chapter 11

Bubbles's POV.

I didn't realise i was drooling until Blossom shook me like i was dead after we ate our dinner.

Like, real dead.

My head almost popped off!

I quickly wiped away the saliva and started blushing real bad. I was drooling in front of him....

Im so embarrassed! Oh my gosh....

"You...."

"Eh?" I blinked a few times and looked at him in a confused tone.

"..... Really look cute when you are blushing."

"Eh.... ta ahh di e ksnkanjd iwhzjis bsko sjbwisbbsnks bjkaj-"

My mouth was slapped shut by Buttercup's hand.

I widen my eyes and gasped internally as i realised what i had just said.

I was speaking gibberish! Oh nooooooo~ my life.... is ruined~

My soul literally left my body. I can't believe i embarrassed myself in front of him....

The person i....

Like.

Noooooo~

Somebody save me~

My body was laying on the chair like it was life less.

"Um, Bubbles will be back from the toilet after a while so please wait!" And i was rushed to the toilet by Buttercup and Blossom.

Blossom's POV.

When we entered the toliet, Bubbles's inmediately started freaking out and started rambling non-stop.

"Oh my god im so sorry guys, i can't believe i drooled in front of them! Im so sorry for embarrassing, i can't believe i did that, i mean, i never drool in my whole my life and even if i did i never do it outside and i- "

"Bubbles, stop rambling already. We all know that, we ain't dumb you know." Buttercup said as she leans towards the basin's edge.

"I know but its my first time ever drooling and saying gibberish and i feel terribly sorry and-"

"Bubbles, we know, you can stop apologizing already. We trust you." I say with a reassuring smile on my face.

She takes a deep breathe and smiles again.

The adorable smile that we are always use to.

After she splashed her face with water, she wiped off the water and we were about to exit the toilet when 3 boy who were completely strangers to us, stopped us.

Buttercup's clam and expressionless face was replaced with a frown, Bubbles's smile was wiped away and turned into a afraid expression and i became confuse and raised an eyebrow.

"Wanna have some fun ladies?"