The Plan Happens, maybe

I had fallen asleep faster than I had expected. It was probably the crying that wore me out. I woke up the next morning soon enough to see Alex still asleep next to me. The words she spoke on the phone echoed in the back of my head, as I tried my best to get out of bed quietly. I had successfully gotten out of bed, and walked over to the bathroom, trying to wash off my face and clear my head. "Good morning babe. You're up early, I would've expected you to sleep in." I heard a voice creep up behind me. "Oh, yeah. I guess." I mumbled, putting toothpaste on my toothbrush. "What's wrong?" Alex then wrapped her arms around my waist and I tried to hold back tears. "Nothing." I said, brushing off the idea of telling her anything that had been heard last night. "Oh, alrighty then. I'll make some breakfast." She then walked away and I continued brushing my teeth thinking through how I was going to explain to her, that I knew about her affair.

When I finished brushing my teeth, I went in search of Alex. I found her in the kitchen making my favorite food, twice dipped French toast.
I thought something must be up, because Alex only makes this for me on special occasions. I studied her as she cooked, wondering why she would cheat on me.

I thought 'am I not good enough for you? Are you not happy anymore?'
I didn't understand, I was really confused.

After Alex was done making breakfast and we had eaten I got in the shower. As I was in the shower, I thought over my plan. How was I going to be successful in carrying it out if Alex was awake?
I decided I would wait until she took her nap.

*four hours later*

Alex and I were sitting on the couch watching 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'. I didn't like this show and Alex knows that, but I also feel very uncomfortable because Alex is snuggled into my side. I just can't help but to think about her phone call last night, and who she could have been talking to.

"Hey Love I'm gonna go make a sand which do you want one?" Alex asks

"No I'm not hungry. Thanks anyway." I say

"Okay well if you change your mind let me know."

"Okay Clifford."

I notice Alex doesn't have her phone in her hand as she goes into the kitchen. So when she is out of sight I grabbed her phone, in hopes of putting the plan in action.

Wait. Since when did Alex have a password on her phone? Neither of us do. Alteast I thought she didn't.
Wow. My girlfriend is making me very suspicious lately. First the phone call, then a password?

*Alex walks into the room*
"Hey Johnnie why do you have my phone?" Alex asks.
"Ummm, I was gonna call my phone but I can't because I don't know your password. I can't find my phone." I lie.
"Oh okay. But your phone is in the bedroom." Alex says.
"I'm gonna go get a shower and then I'm going to Aria's"Alex said
"Ok" I tell her.

*6:00 pm*

"Hey Johnnie can you run to the supermarket and get some things? I left a list on the table." Alex asked
"Yea sure." I agree to go although I fear I won't be able to follow Alex. I need to find out if she's cheating on me or not. I'm determined to either way.

*at the store*

When I pulled up to a parking spot, I almost hit a boy on a pennyboard. He had to be atleast my age if not a little older. I have to admit he was cute. I'm not bisexual or gay or anything but I couldn't help but to stare at this beautiful stranger. He was tall-ish, wearing a beanie, skinny jeans, a band tee, and bracelets going up both of his arms.