Part 2

i was talking to danny for like an hour and then he said "hey i'll be right back i need to go talk to the guys."

i said "ok"

danny's POV:

i was talking to her for like an hour shes so sweet i need to adopt her ill just go talk to the guys and see what they think.

ok so as danny was talking to the rest of the guys they stopped and j-dog and jonny both can over to me kneeled on one knee looked be dead in the eyes and j-dog said "your coming on tour with us"

and as they said that i was internally screaming then Anna (my adoption agent) said " go pack your stuff sky (me) your getting adopted" when shesaid that i sprinted up the stairs it took me like a muinet i was that excited.

* fast forawerd 2 hours later*

i was on the HU private jet and i fell asleep and i was woken up with danny sitting next to me

i said "Danny?"

"yeah sky?" said danny

i said "who actually adopted me cuz last time i checked an amazing band could not adopt a person"

"umm well according to law im your father but but the whole band is your family, now go back to sleep" said danny while his arm was arround me

Danny's POV:

"hey Johnny im gonna go sit by sky" i said

"yeah go sit by your daughter" said Johnny

as i sat by her i was just thinking wow i have a daughter shes so beautiful i just hope everything works out she means the world to me and ive known her for less than a day but shes my daughter and i will never let anything hurt her.

then she woke up i was next to her and she said

"danny"

"yeah sky" i said

she said "

since i was the one who legally signed the papers i said "umm well according to law im your father but but the whole band is your family, now go back to sleep"

then i put my arm around her then she fell asleep almost instantly.

when we landed i was woken up this time by j-dog yelling "danny hurry up"

then danny yelled "j shut up your gonna wake sky"

then i yelled "to late"

then danny yelled " damn it j-dog"

the danny said "well the guys are waiting for us by the car so lets go"