part 4

You stair at Helen and your eyes begin to tear up, "Helen" you said his name again and tears start rolling down your face. Helen stand and walks closer to you and pulls you into a hug. He takes the note and puts in his pocket to read later. You gently push him off of you and slap him, "what the hell, you just vanish out of nowhere in high school and now you just up out of no where and have been stalking me or something?"
Helen said nothing and stood up silently and walked twords you. "Hey, aren't you going t-" you were interrupted but Helen grabbing your shirt and lift you up slightly and slamming his lip into yours.
"You talk a lot" Helen said as soon as hid lips left yours. You sat there blushing slightly. "And to answer your questions, i haven't been stalking you, just watching."
"Isn't that stalking" you ask looking at Helen with a really look on your face. Helen shakes his head. You let out a sigh, knowing you couldn't win in an argument ageist him.
"Well.....how do you know about my cute, i always keep them covered" you look away with a sadden look on your face.
Helen gently grabs your hand and lefts it up, he pulls down your sleeve reveling curs, and scares. "Its hard not to notice somebody with an arm full of curs and scares."
You look down to avoid eye contact. Helen lets go of your arm and pulls you into a hug.
"Im sorry, but i have to go, ill be back later alright?" Helen let go of the hug and walked back over and grabbed his mask. You node and watch him as he leaves.