part 10

You awoke in your bed. Was it all just a bad dream. You look in your sketch book, and seen the drawing you did in your 'dream'
"Guess not" you tryed speaking, nothing. You curl your hands into a fist and notice your arms a covered in bandages. You reach to unwrap, but stop. Not wanting to see your cuts. You walk over to your bathroom and open up the medican cabnet, nothing. It was empty except some advil. You open the drawr were you keep your blades, empty.
WHAT THE FUCK you mouth out slamming your hands on the sink counter.
Confused and enraged you ponched the wall, leaving an indent in it slightly. You search despritly for any other blades, or anything. You found nothing. A part of you were thankfull cause you could now you finaly have a chance to improve and get better. But the other part of you need it, no longer wanting it, but NEEDING it. You lay on your bed and let out a soft smile, follwed by tears. Its been to long without a smile, it almost felt fake.
You then remimber the part in your dream about your psrents being dead. If it wasnt a dream they would be dead, and you would be free from their bestings. You walk over to the door and grip the door knob. Locked, what the fuck.....
You couldnt figure out why it was locked. You looked at your window and smirked
Let me see if i can break it like its a mirror...
You look atound your room for something to throw at. the only thing that would break it would be your bed....and you couldnt move that. Its to large to just pounch, so it looks like your stuck here a while. You sat on your bed and let out a sigh.
You looked out your window, its snowing. It never snows, so why is it now?
You roll over onto your side
As long i have some food, i wont realy mind be traped in my room for the rest of my life.