Part 13

when you awoke, Helen was cooking, you sniffed the air, eggs and bacon. you smiled trying to remember the last time Helen cooked for you. Helen smiled when he seen you woke up "good morning, i made food" you nodded i could smell it, it smells amazing. Helen read it and smiled, "thank you."

Helen set a plate down in front of you, "sorry to ruin the moment but,may i see your wrists." your eyes grown wide, and you bury you wrists in your lap. Helen looks at you without emotion, you avoid eye contact as you shake your head. "you can show me, or i can pin you and see for myself." you bite your lip and hesitantly pull up your right sleeve, its covered in scares, some older then others, and a few new cuts. you start writing i did the new ones yesterday you show Helen looking away not wanting to see his face. Helen nodded "and your other wrist" you shake your head. "am i gonna have to pin you" you dont move. Helen stands and you slowly pulled up your sleeve, your arm was covered and even more scares, and one big cut. your arm was covered in dry blood, all coming from the large cut. it was clearly done recently.

Helen pulled out his pocket knife, and rolled up his sleeve. you reached for the knife, but Helen moved out of the way before you could get it. you feel on the floor, you looked at Helen, as he pressed the blade against his wrist, and watched as the blood flowed out of his body, and onto the floor. "please no more (Y/N)" you felt tears coming, you tried to hold them back, don't let him see me cry.......please.....don't let him see me cry, it didn't matter the tears still fell. you closed your eyes, and opened when you saw Helen holding you in his arms. you wanted to push him off of you, but at the same time you wanted to embrace him. you didn't know what to do, so you just sat there crying helplessly. after a little you finally gave up and hugged him back.  He wiped your tears away and tryed to put on a cheerful smile, "come on lets get you cleaned up so you can eat." he lifted you up and walked you to the sink in the kitchen. he got a wash cloth, and ran it under some water, "this might hurt." he gently pressed it on your arm, and started washing off the blood. once he was done washing off the blood he wrapped both of your arms up with bandages "no more long sleeve, or hoodies" you let out a sighing motion, and nodded. "good, now go eat child"  you look into his eyes and lean in a little, then stop yourself. its not my place..... you smile and nod at him.  you go and eat, its been forever since you had his cooking, you start eating. you save him the bacon. Helen sits down if frount of you and looks at your place, empty except the bacon "somebody was hungrey" you and nod and pick up a piece of bacon, and poke his mouth with it.

He staired at it "what did you do to it" you looked at him with a really....face  he sighed and ate the bacon in your hand.  now, that wasn't so hard was it. you wrote down on a piece of paper and showed Helen. he read and replied, "knowing you might of been poised." you looked at Helen annoyed. he laughed and rubbed your head teasingly.

the front door falls down and Slenderman walks in "hello my dear child" you point at the door now on the floor. Slender looks at at, "ill fix it when i leave" you let out a sigh. "anyways child, i found a way for you to get your voice back" you look at him, our face full of hope, and shock.

"how" Helen asks. you look at Helen, and he winks at you. "ill ask so you dont have to wast time writing"

"there is a tree in my forest if you find it, it will grant any wish you want.....but its not in my territory, so its very dangerous."

"i though you said it was into your forest."

"the forest is mine, but it is divided into zones, each zones belongs to a different creature."

"who's zone is it in?" 

"it belongs to the rake"

who is the rake? you wright down on a piece of paper and shows Helen.

"one of zalgo's slaves"

who is that....you wright down again,and how Helen

"ask lender" you showed the paper to slender

"he is the one who is to destroy us all"