part 16

Helen shows you around slender's mnsion, "Here is our bedroom, as i said before you cant leave my side." Helen walks to the back of the room and opens up the blinds, letting the moonlight shine into the room, lighting it up while a midnight glow. 

"and here is where we will be heading in the morning" Helen steps to the side and lets you look outside the window. 'no way.....its to big.....we will never find it' you sigh nervously, and shake your head slightly. 'its not possible...' Helen walks to his bed and lays down on it, "day light is in a few hours, id sleep if i were you, slender is an early riser, so we will leave not much longer after the sun rises"
You nod and go to leave the room "your sleeping with me, didnt i tell you?" Helen looks at you confused. You look at him blushing then you walk to the side of his bed, he grabs you by the waist, and pulls you into his chest and holds you there. "so you dont sneak away and hurt yourself"

You wake up to slender "Wake up, we need to get going" You try to lean up, but Helens grip holds you down.

Your eyes tear up looking at his face, thinking of how much you hurt him, and how all you wanted was to tell him you loved him. All the mistakes you made and how you should of ended it all that night.