Part 7

you looked at Helen, with great confusion, and sadness. 'great' you thought to yourself, 'at first nobody could hear my silent sceam, now nobody will ever hear me again.' You hold Helen in your arms, unable to stop the tears from fall down your cheeks.
"Im so sorry (Y/N)" Helen repeated over anf over.
'Dont be this isnt your fault' you mouthed out hopeing something will come out.
You looked around for some paper and a pen, or somehing to wright on to let him know its not his fault. You looked at the night stand to your left and found some paper and a pen. You grabed it and began to wright on it, thid isnt your fault. So dont be sorry. You showed the paper to Helen, and he only cryed harder. You set the notebook down and huged Helen trying to comfort him and make him feel better about all of this.
Helen trys to stop crying, he dits up and whipes his tears. "Well....you could be dead" Helen faked a smile trying to make things seem a bit better.
You begin to wright again. I dont understand, why woukd you save me? Im worthless.
Helen reads, then shakes his head. "Like i said befor, i live you, even though you most likely dont love me back" Helen kissed your forhead and pulled you in his arms.