Part 14

you look at Helen, he looks back at you, with no expression. is it really worth it? you show Helen what you wrote. He shrugs, "thats up to you"

WHY ME!!! I DONT WANNA DO THIS IM OK WITHOUT A VOICE

"because your the one who will have to do it" slender says calmly "ill give you some time to think about it"
slender leave, and fixes the door. "ya thats right, you better fix my door. breaking into my place like you did" you though to yourself

Helen gets up and walks away, you look at him, and follow him he walks into your room, you follow in. scaneing the room you see helen just stairing out the large window.
"its snowing again" helen looks at you "do you remimber the day we meet?" you shake your head signiling to him you did. "it snowed so hard that night. it seems everytime we are together it snows." you walk over to helen. "if your really ok with not having a voice then you dont have to do this but if not, then you dont have to im behind you completly. no matter what yoy choose" you look at the ground, 'i cant' you wright down. "even with me helping you" helen looks at you, you just burry your head in your chest. 'im worthless, empty broken and useless, all just from mt own head i dont want to know what others can do to me. i woukd much rather suffer by myself' you show helen and he nods.
“if thats what you want, then you cant stop me from doing this” helen pins you agenst the wall forcefully, holding your hands above your head as he slids his free hand under your shirt. you try squirming away, but Helen holds your hands tightly "stop moving so much, your making it hard" helen then groped your right boob undetneath your shirt, tears welling up it your eyes "this is why you need a voice. your weak, people can take advant of you easyl. are you still ok with no voice?"  Helen takes his hand from out of your shirt and lets go of your hands. you fall to the floor covering your boobs, helen sits next to you.
you hang your head.
"if you still dont want a voice ill drop the topic now, but if you have any doubts, then you should really consider getting it back." you nod
i want my voice back......you wright to helen.
helen nods and stands "then you shoukd start training" helen lifts you up and walks out the room holding your hand and leads you.into the forest. He dousnt let go of you till you two arrive at a mansion. "youll be staying with me here, and you will also be traning here" you stair eyes wide at the mansion in aw.