Chapter 3- Shifting

Skylar's P.O.V.

"Wake up!!! Wake up!!!" Stacy yelled in my ear.

"No, it is 4:30 a.m." I said opening my eyes and looking at the clock.

"Well do you want to go for a ride?" Stacy asked.

"Okay...man you know my every weakness don't you?" I said smiling rolling my eyes.

She got off my bed and out of my room. I love her but also hate her. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I put my cinnamon body wash on and my mint shampoo and conditioner.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me and walked out. I went into my closet and grabbed some old ripped jeans and a old white t-shirt. I put my work boots on and kept my hair down. I walked down stairs seeing Stacy waiting.

"You ready?" "I am always ready to ride. " "Well what are we standing here for?" Stacy said opening the door. We walked out side heading to the barn. "So are you ready to shift tonight?" Stacy asked curiously and out of no where. "I-I don't know. I guess so." We walked into the barn and grabbed out brushes for the horses.

*time skip* (sorry, I don't know what else to do after that.)

Unknown P.O.V.

I woke up at 8:00 a.m. I finally met my mate. I smiled at the thought but it then disappeared when I remembered she dosn't know.

Stacy's P.O.V.

I am happy for Sky. She is going to shift and she's going to meet her mate soon. I already know who it is. I don't really like the idea but he is her mate. He might be the Beta's son but he is also has the bad boy kind of thing.

I swear if he hurts her in anyway he will die.

"Hey, are you okay?" My thoughts were interrupted by Sky.

"Yeah. Why?"

"You just seemed zoned out." "Yeah just thinking."

*time skip* (sorry for the time skips!! ☆)

Skylar's P.O.V.

It is an hour till I shift. I am so excited but so nervous. I wonder what expression you would call that? Never mind. I sat down on my bed to try to calm my nerves. I sat there about 10 minutes. I got up and went downstairs. It was really really quite. Weird. I went back up stairs and grabbed a book off my bookshelf.

I was reading my book and I started having a terrible chest pain. I screamed in pain. My bone were cracking and shifting into a different form, soon that pain turned into pleasure.

After all the pain was gone I was in wolf form. I was a brown wolf with blonde and red at the ends. I know this because I am looking at my reflection using my full length mirror. I decided to shift back. I went towards my closet and shifted back. I grabbed some underwear and a bra. I got some gray sweat pants and a white tank top. I was so happy.

================================

Sorry that it is short but I wanted to update before I went to my grandma's. I will TRY to update longer chapters. So who is her mate, we know he is the Beta's son and the bad boy. Help me think of some names for her mate. Find out more next chapter!!! Thanks for reading!!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

Quote: always feel confident in what you wear, favor, and think.
- Unknown

Jay♡♡