Royal Prankers

Hey, they are already mated. But they haven't marked.  Enjoy! P.S. there sent doesn't change till they mark then mate so no one knows.

Trevor's pov

I woke up to my mate still sleeping. The flashbacks of last night came back making me smile. She is now mine and only mine. I marked her last night too. It is two wolves, one is me and one is her, we were howling at the full moon in the woods.

I watched my mate sleep. It was so peaceful.

I began to drift back to sleep. Man, I must be really tired. I let darkness take over.

Sky's pov

I woke everything hurting. I smiled at the memory of last night. We are fully mated. He marked me last night. I got up slowly because of the pain, and walked to the bathroom. I looked at the mark it was beautiful. I got in the shower and did my usual stuff. I grabbed a fluffy white towel and rapped it around me. Looking in the mirror one last time admiring the mark.

I walked back to the room into the closet. I grabbed a pair of old high waisted wranglers and a short sleeve plad shirt that had paint all over it.

I walked out of the closet into the room. He still asleep!! Wow.

Just wow.

I just stood there looking at him sleep when a evil idea came to me. I walked out of the as quiet as possible. I opened the door and snuck out quietly.

I walked down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and I saw Stacie.

"Mornin', " I said cheerfully leaning on the island in the kitchen. "you wonna prank someone?" I asked with an evil grin. "does it have something to do with your dad? If it does count me out! Do remember last time?!" She asked trying to keep a serious face, which wasn't working out to we'll for her. "No." I said smiling at the memory. " Not this time. But are you in?" She looked at me for a few seconds then nodded her head. I smiled ear to ear.

"Okay, you go get the paint, shaving cream, and a peacock feather from the barn. I will get the rest." I went to get my prank in bag in the hall closet, under the wood. I grabbed it out and grabbed out a air horn, deep sea fishing line(it is practically invisible to the human eye)video camera,hammer, and nails.

This is going to be fun.

Stacie came in to with all the supplies. I smiled evily. We got to work. I made tripping lines outside mine and my mates door. I walked into the room, Stacie just finishing up with the paint.

We put paint on his face and his hands. I grabbed the shaving cream and sprayed it around his head and in his now painted green hands. I put some on the floor just for fun.

We grabbed the camera and feather.

"Ready?" I whispered. Stacie nodded her head in return. You see me and Stacie are know as the 'Royal Prankers'. We do all kinds of pranks and then post them on the Internet. To be honest this is the best work I have done in a while.

I had the camera and Stacie had the feather. I pushed record and said, "action." Stacie brushed the feather on Trevor's face. He went to scratch his face but got a face full of shaving cream. He came straight up looking angry as hell. I was laughing my butt off. He started to get up but slipped on the shaving cream on the floor.

He got up. Thank the heavens he had on underwear. He began stalking towards us. We ran out the door making sure not to trip on the fishing line. We stopped out side of the door by the stairs. He came walking out and he tripped over the line causing a bucket of yellow paint to come falling on his head.

He looked at me, then he had a wicked grin on his face. He was coming toward me with his arms open and in the process Stacie accidentally blew the blow horn. Let me tell you this, I was right beside it, it scared me shitless. We screamed and ran down the stairs, me still video taping.

"I just want a hug." He said getting closer to us.

"Not till you are clean." I screamed.

"It's your fault." He yelled childishly. We ran to the hall bathroom and locked the door.

He knocked on the door. "Hello" I answered. "You can unlock the door. I won't hug you." He said. " not falling for that." I heard an ear piercing scream. "Get some clothes on young man, we have pups around! To many young eyes!!!" I heard a lady yell. I was still recording. "Yes ma'am." I heard him say, walking away. "And how'd you like that ya'll? I have to say that was the best we have done in years!'' I said into the camera that I was still holding. Then we did our signature goodbye. "ROYAL PRANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!" We yelled. I stopped recording and stepped out of the bathroom. I ran to my laptop in the kitchen and uploaded the video. We watched it a couple times laughing our butts off.

We decided to make breakfast as a sorry gift for Trevor. We made bacon, eggs, sausage, hash browns, and omelets. Okay, I didn't make it. I am a really bad cook. But he doesn't know this. Stacie and I were in the kitchen talking.

"You know we are missing school, right?" She asked. "Yup, there goes my perfect attendance record." I joked.

Hope ya'll liked it. This was a fun chapter. Sorry it took so long.