I Will Not Leave Your Side

Skylar's pov

"Uh...." I was speechless. "I-I...I don't know how to respond to that." He was starting to lean in. WHAT DO I DO?!

He started closing his eyes, took my chance and ran like my life depended on it. I left my bags sadly. I took off to the woods.

I shifted and man did that feel good. I ran and ran. I stopped at the edge of our territory.

Snap!

I whipped around to see what snapped the twig. I saw a brown wolf bigger then an average but smaller then a alpha. Maybe a beta or omega. I growled and turned to go the opposite way and ran. Did I mention I like to run? Well I do.

I looked back, ha! He ate my dust. When I looked up the wolf was there. I tried to stop, but like me, I couldn't. I ran into him and we tumbled down a hill. I yelped in pain as I hit my leg. I landed on the bottom of him. What luck! Not. I struggled to get up but I couldn't.

T:Don't worry. I promise I won't hurt you, ever. He gave me a sincere and lustful look. I new right then and there it was Trevor.

S:Then can you get off me?

T:Will you run again?

S:Don't plan on it.

He moved slowly. I got up. Then went back down in pain.

T:Shit!! You're hurt!!

S: just a sprung ankle. Don't worry. I tried to get up again. This time it was successful.

T: I will not leave your side. I nodded.

We started walking back to the pack house.

******

"Well, Skylar, unlike your other visits where you have had broken bones and many,many, many more, you just sprung you ankle badly." I nodded and took the ankle brace from the doctor. I have had so many injuries it's not even funny. I have put on an ankle brace more than you could probably ever count.

We walked up to my room. Which was 3 stories from the doctor. I sighed. Just when I was going to take a step I was picked up bridal style.

Trevor was planning on carrying me all the way up?! Wow...

We neared my room. He stopped so I could open the door. I opened the door and he walked in still carrying me. He shut the door with his foot and took me to my bed. He gently sat me down. That is when I realized he the sparks and tingles were gone. He brushed my face sending sparks everywhere. "You're so beautiful." He smiled with lust still in his eyes. I didn't really blush but it felt nice to have a compliment. For some reason I have never blushed, it wierd. He was beginning to lean in, this time I leaned in too.

We kissed, there were sparks everywhere. It was an awesome experience. "Mate" I heard him whisper. "M-mate." I whispered back, as soon as i said that he put another kiss rough but passionate. The kiss turned into a makeout session. His hands were roaming my sides and my back. My hands tugging his hair, making him moan. I smirked into the kiss knowing I could make him do that. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied. He didn't like that apperently he didn't that. He tightened his grip on my waist. It had no effect. "Gonna have to do better then than that buddy. I smirk at his shocked face. I was trying so hard not to laugh. I failed, big time.

⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○⊙○

Heyo!!!! Did you like this chapter. :D =)

I want ya'll to know I wont be able to update as much since I a m grounded. I know, I know. For those of you who know me personally already know this, but those of you who dont, I get grounded like 6-8 times a month. So... yeah. So if I dont update soon that is my reason. Don't blame me blame the mother.:P

♡♥Jay♥♡

Vote! Share!! Comment!!!