No PDA!

(Stacy's mark above^^^^)

Skylar's pov

"Ahhhh!!!!!"I screamed as I found Trevor on the ground. "Ahhh! What the hell sky?! What's wrong?"

"You scared the living shit put of me!" I yelled trying to calm down. "Why the fucking hell are you in my room?"

"I don't know. I swear I was in my bed last night." He said scratching his head in confusion.

"TREVOR I COULD HAVE BEEN NAKED!! YOU DON WALK INTO A GIRLS ROOM AND CRASH ON THE FLOOR!" I yelled waving my hands in the air.

I mean why the hell did he come in here and get on the floor. I probably wouldn't have freaked out if he got in the bed. I was about to get up then I hit something that was not the cold floor. I mean wouldn't you be freaked out?!

"Why didn't you get in the bed?" I asked.

"Again, I swear I was in my bed. I have no idea how I got here." He said sounding honestly confused.

"Okay. Just come here." I said scooting over and patting the spot next to me.

He got up on the bed, getting under the covers. He pulled me closer holding my my waist securely.

"I'm sorry. I honestly don't how I even got in here. I would tell you if I knew." He said kissing my temple. "It's okay. Let's just forget about it." I said inhaling his sent. We sat there for about thirty minutes till he broke the silence, "Want to go get some breakfast." I nodded. He got up and waited for me. I put my arms up wanting him to carry me.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. He bent down so I could get on his back. "Hop on."

"Yay!" I sealed like a little kid.

We-or should I say he walked I got carried- downstairs. Once we were in the kitchen he set me down on the island and went to the fridge. "What do you want to eat?" He asked still looking in the fridge. "I don't know. Maybe.... yup, I got nothin." He chuckled. "How bout bacon and sausage?" I nodded my head eagerly. He smiled and began to get ready to cook. I watched him.

"You know, it's a good thing you can cook, because I can't." I laughed. He chuckled.

"Come here." He motioned for me to go toward him. I slid off the island and walked over.

He placed me in front of the stove and then he got behind me. He placed his hands on mine. His hands guided me to the spatula and pan handle. He showed me how to do it.

"There you go. You're doing it. You're cooking." He said as we finished the last piece of bacon. I turned off the stove. I spun around to Trevor and smiled. "Thanks for teaching me." I hugged him kissing his cheek.

"Hey! No PDA!" Leo yelled as Stacy and him walked down. I laughed. "Ha- ha. Very funny." I rolled my eyes.

"It's not like you haven't done worse." Trevor retorted back making Stacy blush big time. I then sniffed the air. My eye widened. "Stacy will you come talk with me? Privately." She nodded.

We ran upstairs to my room. "Oh my god! Stacy why didn't you tell me?! When did this happen? " I whisper/yelled, knowing that the boys would hear me if I yelled. "Last night." She said quietly scratching the back of her neck. "I'm so happy for you." I hugged her. She hugged me back. "Did he mark you?" She nodded. "Let me see." I ordered. She turned around and pulled one sleeve down.

"It's beautiful." I complimented. It was beautiful.

"Thanks."

After a moment of silence Stacy broke it. "So have you been marked yet?"

"No...but we did have s-sex." I don't like saying that word. "Did it hurt when he marked you?" I asked. "A little. But I marked him so we're even. We giggled.

"C'mon let's go eat."

We went downstairs giggling our heads off for no reason. We got downstairs.

"What are the laughing at?" Leo asked Trevor.

"They're girls. Who knows." They laughed.

*******########$$$$$$$$$$??????
Merry Christmas!! I know it's short but I probably won't update for a while. So it's better then nothing. Thanks for reading.

Have a HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS!!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!