Rapest(part two)

Recap:

"Are you okay?"Stacy asked.

"Yeah, did you see his face when i said he could be a rapest?" I laughed. She chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, that was funny we should've gotten a picture." She said. I nodded.

We walked into the house and it was quiet....to quiet...dark....way to dark... it was kind of creepy. I went to flick on the lights but my someone grabbed my wrist. I screamed but it was muffled by a hand the covered my mouth.......

***

"Please!!! Please don't rape me I will give you anything you want! Anything!!" I said pushing the hand away. "Anything?" A familiar voice asked. I nodded. Before he could do anything else I elbowed him in the gut as hard as I could. I ran to the light switch to see Stacy gone and a crouched over Trevor. I ran toward him. "Are you okay." "No." He answered in pain. I don't think I hit him in the gut...oops...serves him right for scaring me half to death.

"What did you think I would do? I thought you were a rapest!" I half yelled so I wouldn't wake anyone up.

I stood up straight and walked over to me like nothing happened. What th- I was pulled out of my thoughts by Trevor picking me up bridal style.

(Warning!! Sexual part)

He took us to our room and he layed me on the bed gently. He crawled over me and looked at me lust filled in his eyes. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. I rapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer. He gets on his knees where I am practically trapped. His hands started rubbing patterns on my hips.

He liked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted. We fought for dominance and I won. He growled and untucked my jersey. He put his hands under my shirt and starting to rub up and down my stomach and back. I ran my hands through his hair and rapped my legs around his waist pulling us even closer.

We stood up and he pulled down my sweat pants while I took his shirt. He was half naked and I was still in my softball uniform. He glared at me. What did I do? His eyes were changing. I walked into the closet and looked for some stuff Stacy bought me for some odd reason from Victoria Secret. I never been in there 1) I despise thongs. 2) I just don't like the store.

I heard a growl and someone walking into the closet. "What are you doing?" He asked in a set low voice. He started to trail kisses down my neck. "Go sit on the bed for five minutes and you'll see." I said hiding the lingerie. "Hurry." Was all he said.

I quickly changed into a navy blue laced bra and underwear. I quickly put some white really short, short, short shorts and a red spaghetti strap shirt. I walked out to see no one one the bed. Huh?

I then felt sparks on my hips and a growl. I felt someone kissing my neck. It took everything I had to hold back a moan. I turned around and kissed him. He growled, I rapped my legs around his torso. He grabbed my butt to support me. He started walking until we were back on the bed. He rubbed my thighs. I moaned. He smirked. I pulled the ends on his hair making him moan. I smirked. He squeezed my butt, making me gasp. He stuck his tongue in my mouth exploring every inch. He started to lift my shirt up I helped him. One we got the shirt off he threw it on the ground. He scrolled my body. His eyes landing on my breast.

He growled in approval. He started to trail kisses down my jaw down to my breast. I grabbed on to the sheets. He traveled down further, he stopped at the edge of my shorts making me moan. He started teasing me by kissing my stomach and messing with the end of my shorts. I moaned again. He pulled my shorts down. Growling in approval, again. He came back up trailing kisses on the way.

He got back up to my face, he kissed me gently. One of his hands on my thigh and one cupping my breast. I started grinding him. He quickly got up and took off his pants. He crawled back to the same position, this time both hands on my butt. I started to grind him again. He trailed kisses down my neck to my breast. He unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor.

He licked my nipple and sqeezing my boobs. I let out a loud moan. He sucked my nipple.

****

Okay so so sorry. I can not go any further. It just not me to type this. It kind of grosses me out. I am surprised I made it this far. So sorry.:-(

dearly sorry,

Jay♡♡