day one.

there he was, sitting at his desk in his blue suit. he was preparing to teaching us one of the last subjects we'll need for college. i watched as he licked his plump, pink lips. his hair was combed back, due to the long length. my heart raced at the sight of him glancing up around the class, landing on me as he gave me a smile. he's taken over my thoughts and dreams.

i was just another girl who had a crush on her teacher, yet it was much more. i could sense his thirst for me, every time i'd stay after class. every time he'd accidentally rub my thigh, higher and higher, when he gave a friendly pat. the darkness that overtook his pupils when he'd look over at me as i helped him grade papers. the teasing he'd give me when he stretched, showing me his erection. he wanted me just as much as i wanted him.

we had seven days left of high school, then we'd be off the college. i couldn't bare the thought of leaving without getting a taste of his strawberry lips, or rubbing my fingers across his oiled abs.  i had to have it. i couldn't resist. i had decided to stay after tonight, so i could get closer to him.

i need to feel his body heat radiating onto mine. i just needed it one last time. i tapped my pencil lightly, as i waited for the bell to ring. i was impatient. i was determined. no one will find out.

maybe i won't stay after. maybe i'll find away to get to his place. he isn't married. he's only twenty-one. we'll be alone. i could even make up a little white lie, just enough to get me closer to him. he's irresistible. the smell of his cologne as he walks past me onto the next student, handing back our tests.

"ariana, i've noticed your test grades dropped a bit. i think it's best that you stayed after, and i could teach you a few things?" he asked as he made it back to me, staring into my eyes as he bit his lip.

"y-yeah, sure, mr. bieber. that'd be great." i smiled, as he nodded and walked ahead to his desk. he could teach me a few things. my mind imagined just the type of things he could teach me.

ring ring ring.

the bell. students scurried out of the classroom while i was frozen in my seat. i had to stay after, so i packed my things up and left in the group of students. i rushed to my locker, away from everyone else's. it felt like forever. my hands turned the combination knob, anxious to get back to the classroom.

fail.

i tried again, putting the numbers in for a second time. 32 8 35.

fail.

"FUCK!" i screamed, irritated. my hands started to get clammy as i retried once again, going slower this time. he would wait on me, so what was the big rush. i needed to calm myself. taking a deep breathe, i opened the locker successfully. throwing my things in, i grabbed my backpack and slammed the door. running to the room, i noticed everyone was gone. glancing at the time, it had been 7 minutes. i mentally slapped myself, making my way into the classroom.

he stood there, erasing the board as he heard the door shut. in a swift motion, his eyes met mine.

"take a seat." he smiled, pointing to a desk by his. i could feel his eyes on me as i walked over, accidentally dropping my bag in the process. i sucked in my breathe, shocked.

slowly, i bent over to gather everything in my bag. i mentally scolded myself for wearing a skirt with a black lace thong. i heard his sharp intake of air. as i shakily got the first thing back in my bag, i could feel him press up against my ass. my breathe hitched, and i rushed to get everything.

"need help there, ms. grande?" he asked in a dark, seductive voice. his big hands rubbed my behind, eventually landing on my waist.

"n-no sir." i shook my head, standing up with my backpack.

"alright." he let go, turning to sit in his desk.

i sat back down, ready for the lesson. i had never expected this, yet i was ready to take him just thirty minutes ago.

• • •

sexual content throughout the whole book. i hope you enjoy.

jariana af omg yes.

leave feedback, babes.

i want to get this story done in a week, since it's going to have 7 chapters.

i plan on having a sequel or something like that. you'll see.

ily all bb's