day two

waking up to the sun in your face isn't always the best, but today should go great. after seeing that my shorter skirts are definitely his weakness, i've picked out the perfect innocent yet bad girl outfit. i got up and decided to wear all white. throwing on my white crop top, white skirt, and white thigh-high tights, i was definitely confident.

i had remembered to wear a matching lace thong with a lace bra. my heels were black, giving me the perfect height. i let my hair down, smiling at my reflection as i started to apply light make-up. it was time to head to school; time to show off my looks.

•••

i arrived to the school, feeling all eyes on me. i did catch mr. bieber step out of his ferrari, which happened to be parked next to mine. his cologne hit me as he waited for me to enter the school in front of him. i took this chance as step one. teasing. no one was in the parking lot, giving me the perfect chance to show myself off to him. i craved his attention so bad.

letting the air blow my skirt, it immediately flew up, allowing the thong to show. i shook my ass to the slightest bit, unaware that he had his phone out, yet it was on the camera. the flash showed on the ground, letting me know he wanted a memory of this. i would be against it, if it wasn't for me wanting a small taste of him.

"have a wonderful day, ms. grande." he whispered to me, letting his hand sweep my behind before walking to his classroom.

as soon as it sat into me that he was gone, i continued my walk and went to my locker. no one was in the hallways. how long was i standing out there? i had two minutes to get to first period, so i simply said fuck it and walked into the classroom with my backpack. saves me time.

•••

mr. bieber. i stared at the gold plaque of his name that sat on his desk, occasionally switching my gaze to the paper that sat on my table, with only my name written in bold letters at the top. it was a habit of mine. i mostly did it to waste time when i didn't know the answers to my test, which was my current situation.

i wanted to make some type of noise, being that we only had 10 minutes left of class. i sat in the back of the class though, so all attention would be turned to me. the thought of everyone focused on me scares me. i'm not the type of girl who likes attention. i like to be in the "shadows". the girl who no one really pays attention to.

"ariana, did you hear me? pass those papers forward. i'm collecting now." a stern voice that belonged to the one and only sex-on-legs spoke.

"o-oh, yes sir. sorry." i turned my body in my seat, taking the papers from my row of desks and passing them to the next person in front of me. i cleared my throat quietly, trying to shake off the embarrassment.

justin bieber
the class had finally dismissed. i was tired of seeing everyone's faces and irritating remarks about everything i passed out. i definitely hated the trying-too-hard-to-be-seductive girls who would bite their lips and wink at me. it made me gag. ariana has much more respect than that, yet she turns me on with the slightest things.

her words replayed in my head, yet blocked out some of what she had said. 'o-oh, yes'. she'd definitely be saying that soon. i needed a taste of that tight little pûssy. i wanted to hear her scream my name. trust me, i always get what i want. i'll have her running back for more every time.

"hello, mr. bieber. um, do you have the answers to the test we did today? i just want to check if i got everything correct." she spoke, stepping into the classroom. i guess i hadn't heard the knock.

"um, yeah. it's-" i got the perfect idea. "- it's across my desk. you can go ahead and get it." i smiled at her, feeling my díck harden at the thought of what i was planning to do right now.

"thank you." i watched as she bent over my desk, going through the papers to get her test. she started to sway her hips, purposely revealing her thong. she must have a lot of those, my favorite. the sight gave me a perfect view of her already-soaked püssy. i bit my lip, letting my plan go into action.

unzipping my suit pants, i pulled my díck out, walking up to her. in a swift move, my pointer finger pulled away her thong, letting the tip of my manhood rub against her clit. i heard her let out a shaky breath as i gained my pace, letting a throaty moan escape my lips. i was dying to feel this, and it was finally happening.

i wanted to feel her clenching around my còck, yet i couldn't yet. i needed to be careful. you never know what's going to happen. i closed her legs around my hard shaft, thrusting against her clit. outercourse.

"u-uh, yeah, fucking hell, mmm, daddy!" she moaned as her legs shook against me. she's a daddy type girl. hell fucking yes. i can imagine her squirming underneath me as i pound into her tight hole, screaming out my name; daddy. i started to go faster, but knew i had to stop before i got cum everywhere; on her and me. i don't exactly know if she's a squirter or not.

i had to stop myself quick, because i never knew if someone was going to walk through the unlocked door, or if there was anyone still wandering around the halls. giving her one last deep swipe with the head, i pulled away and let my finger release her thong. putting my manhood back into my calvins, i sighed a sexually frustrated sigh, wanting to give no fucks and continue to "fuck" her.

"n-no, please, i'm right t-there.." she whispered as i let my hand rub against my face, trying to get the obvious horny look off of my face. leaning against a desk, i watched as she turned herself around to sit on the desk. what was she doing? she widened her legs, looking me deep in the eyes while her hand traveled to her séx, rubbing her swollen nub with her fingers. my vision traveled down to her hand, watching her masturbate. i stopped myself from yanking myself out, penetrating my length until i came all over her.

her moans filled the classroom, getting louder until she moaned my name. justin. her cum oozed down onto the floor as she finished up. not a squirter, perfect. letting her thong fall into place, she bent down to wipe the cum off of the floor. throwing away her tissue, she walked up to me, attaching her lips to mine. i slipped my tongue into her mouth while cupping her ass.

"goodbye, mr. bieber." she whispered, grabbing her backpack and leaving me horny and gobsmacked.

ariana grande
i had to have him, and tomorrow was the day. skipping down the hall, i reached my car and started the engine. i was very satisfied in how today went. feeling his hard còck against me.. i needed it again. he's an irresistible sex god.

•••
LIKE I SAID, sexual content throughout the book. every chapter basically.

ENJOY YOU NAUGHTY HOES jk ily all

COMMENT AND VOTE. i'm not usually the type to do sexual content all throughout a book but i had to.

BYE