day three

ariana grande
i decided to stay at home for a little bit. i don't want anyone to catch on to our sexual encounters. i haven't gotten a lot of strange looks by anyone, so i'm positive no one knows. if anyone would've found out, it'd be my cousin, Cat. she tried to ruin my life over and over, and this could definitely be the thing to ruin it for good.

i haven't been feeling well lately. i'm not sick, no, i'm just kind of sad. i miss my parents. they said i had to leave when i was a senior, and i haven't seen them since i was a junior. they promised to keep in contact with me. i'm not eating as much as i used to. this happens every time i start to get sad. i need attention.

i planned on going to school around 11:30. i'd have two classes left by then.

**

while i made it to the class before mr. bieber's, i sat down at my normal seat. we were in the middle of doing random papers for a "lazy day". yes, because papers are totally making our day lazy. anyways, there was a knock on the door. the teacher got up and opened it, allowing a new student to come in. that's weird. we have about 4 days left of school, why would there be a new student?

"class, attention up here. we have a new student! her name is-"

"cat. i'm cat butera."

i wanted to scream, yet i didn't want attention. she was here. why? how did she find me? i'd have to cut off this thing i have with bieber if she's here. she finds out everything. when i say everything, i mean everything. from what i stole for a small smack, to my past ex's. this can't happen. i have to move. i have to get away from her.. i need to hide. she's nothing but trouble.

"you can sit-"

"i'll sit where i want." she stated, smirking as she ran to sit beside me. planting herself on the seat beside me, she stared at me. she was reading me for any emotions. if i was nervous, she'd know something was up. if i was sad, she would find out who hurt me. if i was angry, she'd know there was something i didn't want her to know. she seems caring yet she hates me and has ruined my life in every location i've moved to.

i focused on the paper in front of me, holding back my nervous expression. she won't find out. i have the perfect plan. i'm completely safe. it's alright, ariana. nothing will happen to you and you can continue your secret affair with your teacher. oh god. that sounds horrible. oh well. i just need a taste. it'd make me so happy. that sounds very.. whorish. but i'm not a whore. i just have an irresistible attraction to him.

the bell rung. had time already past that quickly? i calmly stood up, walking to the next class. my arm was tugged on, causing me to swing around and meet her cold eyes. she stared at me then smiled, released the grip she had on my forearm, and dug her hands in her pockets.

"don't think i won't find out." she shrugged, walking away.

taking my attention off of her, i walked to the class and sat in the back. i sighed and ran a hand over my face while closing my eyes. i felt the same cold stare digging through my head, yet i ignored it and didn't turn towards her. pulling out my phone, i scrolled to the diary app i had and typed my hidden code in, writing about my day while the clock ticked.

cat butera
i had my eyes glued to her and her phone as i watched her scroll to a blue app, placing in the combination '7337ariana'. i smirked, writing it on my wrist. the teacher continued to glance at me and her, probably debating if we were twins. he was hiding something and it was obvious. they must be stupid.

i took out my goPro, full of everyones secrets. i keep it around with me, so i can record anything and everything. scooting my chair to the corner of the room, i placed the goPro on record mode and latched it to the bookcase, able to record the whole classroom.  grabbing a book, i used it to cover the red beeping light. getting another book, i scooted my chair back and "read".

ariana grande
it was just us in the room after everyone had left. i promised myself that after today, i would never have a sexual encounter with him ever again. i was already wet enough to skip foreplay as i watched him drop his pants and boxers, stroking his length while walking up to me.

"j-just give it to me, before we get caught!" i whispered as he chuckled, sensing my eagerness. "a little eager, huh? tell me what you want me to do to you, baby."

"i-i want to feel you, deep inside of me." i started, watching as his eyes darkened intensely, applying a condom on himself. "i want you to pound into me until i can't take anymore. i want you to touch me, make me your dirty little secret." i bit my lip, closing my eyes as i could picture all of the positions we were going to try for one last time.

my eyes flew open as i was spun around in an instant, my chest pressed against the cold, wooden desk while a hard slap was placed against my ass, his shaft slammed into me while i cried out.

***

i sat, breathlessly, on his desk with my legs wide open, hoping to release the pain that flew throughout my lower body region. he had me begging for more, though i knew i couldn't do that. cat is here, and she'll do anything to find out what happens in my life.

"keep your legs open any longer and i won't hesitate to go another round." he smirked, fully dressed and packing up his school work.

i shouldn't have done two rounds, yet i couldn't resist. something tells me that this was a horrible idea, and i can't help but believe that.

"you coming? it's been a few minutes.." he chuckled, starting to leave the classroom as i mumbled a small "yeah".

i threw my clothes on, grabbing my backpack and throwing it over my shoulders. i started to spray his natural classroom scent air freshener before tossing the can back into his desk drawer. flicking the light off, i sighed as i walked out of the classroom. i felt like i was missing something, but i'm positive i have everything.

my walk was cut short as i was met with my cousin, heading my way. i stood normally, gaining my composure as i swiftly walked by here, after asking her what she was doing in the building.

"oh, no worries. i just forgot my book." she smiled, walking in his classroom. i mentally sighed as i remembered to spray.

i walked in a quick pace out of the classroom, ready to be home and in bed.

so yeah. the next chapter is where all hell breaks loose. i'm sorry for not updating soon but here i am!

i think i may change the cover and title of this book, but none of the story will change.

characters:
justin bieber by mr. bieber

ariana grande by ariana grande

ariana grande [sam & cat] by cat butera

lol pretty simple. THERE WILL BE A BOOK SERIES LIKE THIS that i am going to be working on

not currently bc i have hella books started that need to be finished

love y'all
bye