day four

ariana grande
i woke up this morning, natural instinct to reach over and grab my phone from somewhere in the bed. my arms scrambled around, panic setting into me as i jump out of the bed. i grabbed my blanket and threw it off, seeing my phone gone. maybe i left it in my locker.

i sighed, quickly making my bed while still searching for my phone. i walked to the closet, yawning as i grab something random and throw it on. glancing at the outfit, it was a leather skater skirt with a black crop top. i shrugged, not caring of my appearance. walking towards my shoe collection, i grabbed white lowtop converse and threw them on, as well.

as i finished, i threw my hair into a bun and sprayed some hairspray, applying a few bobbypins to keep the hair in place. hairtyes weren't really my thing, but i kept two on my wrist; just in case.

plopping back on my bed, i grabbed my laptop and typed the password i had for everything, including social media. '7337ariana'. opening twitter, i had a load of notifications. rolling my eyes, i clicked the bell and scrolled through them. scratching my head, i was utterly confused at the tweets i was getting tagged in.

my heart nearly stopped as i saw what was causing so much ruckus. i could feel my world getting dark and gloomy while i read the tweet and may have just ruined me for eternity. scratch that, will ruin me for eternity.

[ @catofcourse : @arianagrande , ugh. i thought you were so much better than this! what a shame. i wonder who the teacher was, huh? • link and picture attached ]

i felt my throat close in as i clicked the link, first viewing the picture. it was a picture of the lace panties i had worn yesterday, laying on the floor in his classroom. i was confused as to why she asked who the teacher was, when she saw him leave. did they have something going on?.. no. no, he wouldn't do that to me.

opening the video, my breathe caught in my throat as the hidden camera somewhere in his classroom had recorded our rounds, yet his voice was edited and his face was blocked out. she did this on purpose. they had to have something going on.

this can't be happening to me. i'm a good kid, i promise i am. i..

i was interrupted when i felt stress pound in my head, causing me to faint in my own bed.

cat butera
i smirked in victory as i walked into the school, everyone rushing up to me to ask what had happened, or how i got the footage. i ignored every question, walking to my locker. there weren't much people around. i opened it within the first tries, stuffing my things inside and grabbing my needed supplies.

class doesn't start yet, so i walked to mr. bieber's class. he sat there, thinking  into space while his vision traveled to the windows, giving him a view of the trees surrounding the school.

"mr. bieber?" i asked, watching as he turned to me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"um, ms. butera, did you need something?" he replied, gesturing me to sit in one of the seats, me following his commands.

"uh, yeah. i- um, how's it like being a highschool teacher? i-i mean, i came here to observe things and, uh, i wanted to become a teacher, f-for college of course. i-i mean, in college, y-you know?" i stuttered, confusing myself. i really did want to learn about teaching, that was one of the points of why i came here so late in the year. literally, a week before school ended. i was ordered to, so i could have experience.

"well, it's interesting. it gets stressful but you have to see past that and you need responsibility. you have to make sure you're here and remember the purpose of why you taught, because trust me, you will want to quit after awhile. drama gets crazy." he sighed, clasping his hands together and looking at me.

"is it hard?"
"umm, is what hard..?" he asked, looking somewhat disgusted and confused.
"no, no, is it hard teaching! sorry."

"no.. it's not. it's quite easy after awhile.   i know that if you ask the math teacher next door, she has much more experience than me." he glanced towards the door, then to me.

"alright, thank you." i sighed, leaving. what the fuck just happened.

•••

i was walking to class, the same class i exposed her in. noticing a phone in her desk, i grabbed it and stuffed it in my pocket. it had to be hers, because she had "ariana grande" engraved in in the back.

sitting in my desk, i watched everyone pile in. a smirk was plastered on my lips as i waited for her to enter. i've heard a lot of talk about her. everyone has found out, and the video has been reposted several times so far. the whole school, as well as the schools surrounding us, have known about her slutty ways in just 12 hours.

the teacher did the attendance, then spoke up.

"has anyone seen ariana grande?" he asked, looking around the class.

everyone laughed, mumbling words like "hoe, slut, horny ass thot". i waited patiently for her to walk in.

she never did.

•••

i actually have some really good things coming up. they're really sad, SORRY. you're gonna love it.

i won't be able to update too much bc my mom is switching internet companies and it won't be back on until tuesday like wtf.

I LOVE YOU ALL k and don't forget to vote and comment bc LMFAO I LOVE Y'ALL COMMENTS

alright bye, loves.