day five

• praise me for blessing you w/ this lovely day 5. day 6.. oooh i cannot wait for y'all to read it like omg plot twist af. •

p.s: not edited.

ariana grande
i debated on getting out of my car, facing what the day has for me. last night was one if the worst nights for me. as if my life wasn't hard enough, i've turned into a well-known slut.

my heart hurt. there wasn't a second of last night that i hadn't spent crying in a freezing cold room, giving no cares about the world; or my life. i hadn't felt like this in years, and i was planning on going to college with a perfect history. now, i'll be known as the girl who got caught fucking a teacher.

a small part of me wanted to say fuck it. jealous hoes these days always want good dick but the only girl who got it was me. fuck that, dumb bitches. i got some bomb ass dick and you didn't. you jealous or nah? ya' boyfriend not cuttin' it, yeah? i'm proud as hell. say something now, stupid bitch.

of course, it doesn't work that way. instead, i'm thinking of any possible way to end all of this drama that has me engulfed. i didn't need this. i just want to be the girl that no one notices. cat ruins everything for me. it's not fair. she doesn't even realize what she's doing to me.

gaining as much confidence as i could, i stepped out of the car. immediately, people recognized me. walking to the doors, i was hoping not to face anyone. certain people, mostly. i continued to tell myself to turn around and go home, but i couldn't find myself doing it.

opening the doors to the building, there she was. she was at her locker, glancing up to see the sudden commotion. i put my head down, my feet frantically moving to my locker. i was stopped when she grabbed me by my shoulders, yanking my head up.

"how was it, you little whore?" she smiled, laughing in my face.

"just leave me alone, Catrina." i sighed, trying not to cry in front of everyone. she has no heart.

"oh, no can do. we'd like to know how you thought you could fuck a teacher and not get caught. am i right?" she glanced around, everyone laughing and nodding, still screaming out names.

"please, just leave me alone! l-leave me alone! please, don't do this to me! i c-can't fucking t-take it anymore! i.. i hate my life. i don't wanna do this anymore.." i screamed, whispering the last part while sinking down a locker.

as much as i wanted her to leave me alone, i felt the need to explain how i felt to her. she used to have a heart but an "incident" happened to her, and she just started to give no fucks about anyone. she took that out on me. she used to care about my feelings. she'd never make me feel this way. she'd be there for me.

now? she tries to ruin my name. she's never gone this far before. she's fucked teachers before, trust me. i've caught her. i never did this to her, though. she knows my past and i know hers, so i don't know why she'd do this to me.

i buried my makeup-free face in my knees, covering my ears with my hands. closing my eyes, i mentally begged for everything to end. i started to rock myself back and forth as an attempt to put the pain in my heart to rest. i couldn't tell if anyone was still talking about me but i didn't want to find out.

i started to ask myself why i hadn't ended what i did with him. i should've known this would happen. i should've been responsible and saved my sexual needs for after highschool. i should've just followed him home and do the dirty there. or.. maybe i should've already ended this all when i first started to get depressed.

i'm too nice of a person. i should expose her right now. i should release her secrets just like she did me, but i know i shouldn't. yet, i should.

i uncovered my ears, slowly raising my head up. they just stood there, looking at a certain direction. i slowly traveled my vision to that spot, to reveal justin trying to find out what's happening.

"n-nothing, mr. bieber. i-i was just, um, e-explaining something to e-everyone. nothing bad h-here, haha!" cat nervously spoke at the angry bieber who continued to look at me, balled up with a soaked face.

"don't you dare try to fool me. i know lying when i see it. bullying is NOT acceptable and i will DEFINITELY NOT tolerate it! go to the office right now. this is a very serious matter." he roared at her, making her nod vigorously and run to the office.

"GET TO CLASS!" he continued to yell, everyone scrambling to their classes. when the hallways emptied, he helped me up and lead me to his empty office, away from his classroom.

"sit." he demanded, me listening. "care to explain what happened out there?" i could hear the anger laced through his voice. why would he get angry at me?

"someone got a video of two days ago.. a-and they put it online." i whispered.

"what? of-of us? are you fucking kidding me?" his eyes burned through my own.

"ye-"

"YOU FUCKING RECORDED IT?! ARE YOU CRAZY? I COULD LOSE MY JOB BECAUSE OF YOU!"

what?

"no, i-i didn't record it, i swear! a-and your voice and face was edited and blocked out"

"bull shit. get out of my classroom. i can't believe myself. i feel disgusted to have done that with you." he raised his voice.

standing up, i walked to the door. turning around once more, i wanted to speak before i left for good.

"i'm sorry, justin."

i couldn't help the sobs that threatened to escape my mouth. letting out a few, i tried to move the doorknob yet i felt too weak to do so. using all of my strength, i pulled the door open and ran without shutting it. the back doors of the school were right by his office. i turned, running out of them.

someones footsteps sounded behind me with faint screams for me to stop running, yet i refused to listen to them. i couldn't focus on anything. they seemed so distant. the footsteps ran faster and faster, getting louder as their pants for breath did the same. i was close to crossing the street, yet all i saw were lights and a loud honking.

confusion ran throughout my mind while all i felt was suddenly being close to something, heavy breathing and soft cries filling my ears.

***
OMG Y'ALL ARE GONNA LOVE CHAPTER 6 AAAAAH

LIKE IT'S A TOTAL PLOT TWIST, JUST WAIT AND SEE

IT EXCITES ME I KEEP REREADING IT

LORD JESUS. 💦