day seven

ariana grande •
i had all of my suitcases packed into my car, and i'd be soon driving off to the airport, boarding the plane that takes me away from the place i previously called home. i couldn't help but feel so lonely. i wouldn't know anyone and i'd have to explore by myself.

don't get me wrong, i absolutely love exploring freely without anyone controlling my ways. i'd just like to have a few people i could talk to. i sighed, checking my watch for the time. it had just turned 7:31. I woke up early to fled from my place with no one noticing. leaning towards my laptop sitting open on my passenger seat, i went onto twitter, ignoring the constant harsh words thrown at me.

[ @arianagrande: gone for good. who would really notice? ]

no one would know what i meant. i'm sure they'll take it the wrong way, but they'll be happy with that anyways. i shut the laptop and started my car, driving off. the airport was a good thirty minutes away, so i played music with my AUX cord and new phone i had bought. i came to the conclusion that cat had found my phone and took it.

my fingers tapped the steering wheel while i stopped at a red light, glancing around, i noticed a familiar face in the car beside me. i looked over, met with his gorgeous jaw structure. my mouth dropped, but i had no time to say anything before his car took off, the light turning bright green.

justin bieber •
i grabbed my bags and rushed to the plane i would be boarding. i was going far away from this town. Miami, Florida. i hoped that i wouldn't be bombarded by females trying to flirt with me. i wouldn't be shocked if there were males, too. it's happened before.

i wanted to start a career for singing. i've done my fair share of singing in the shower, and i've sung as a little kid. singing has become my whole life. teaching isn't my thing anymore. knowing that i would just be reminded of my almost-life-ruining experience this year, i gave up on it.

i saw her. i was driving, and stopped by a black car. in that black car with tinted windows rolled down, her eyes were staring ahead at the light. her music filled the whole line of drivers' ears. i quickly turned my head forward, clenching and unclenching my jaw. i could feel her shocked expression staring at me, and i mentally scolded myself for wanting to jump out and say sorry, hugging her tightly.

i'm leaving her face and memories behind here, and restarting in Florida. i sighed, shaking my head from the thoughts as i stood last in the line to board the flight. i froze in my spot once i heard an all-too-familiar voice.

"JUSTIN!"

ariana grande
i dragged my suitcases behind me while humming a song i had played in the car. my hands gripped the handles on my bags while continuing to the Florida line. i glanced up, hearing someone say something along the lines of "Miami, Florida flight is now boarding."

walking faster, i looked at the line and my heart beat raced. i knew that body structure from anywhere. he was on my flight? he couldn't be. i would've known if he was going here.

"JUSTIN!" i screamed, getting annoyed looks from pedestrians. they wouldn't understand.

his head whipped around, eyes eventually landing on me. they widened, then he turned back and rushed to get onto the plane.

"WAIT, JUSTIN! PLEASE!" i, again, screamed and ran towards my flight; our flight.

he continued to run, but i couldn't let him go yet.

"I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!" i cried out, his body disappearing for good.

;;
cat butera
i  continued to reread her tweet. had she killed herself? i wouldn't live with myself if she did. it would be my fault. i did this to her. i was so selfish, i wanted everything to myself. i ran out of my car and up to her door, knocking frantically. i spotted a necklace on her porch and grabbed it. looking at it, it was one i had gave her before i started to take control of her life..

putting my ear to the door, i knocked once more. the knock echoed throughout the house, indicating an empty room. was she kidnapped? did she move? i'll never find out..

i dropped onto her welcome mat, clutching the necklace while tears poured over my waterline. is it too late to say sorry now?

;;

( ariana's pov continued)
i sat in my seat, frantically looking around to find him on the flight. i didn't see him, so he must've been in a different section. i clenched my sweatshirt closer to my body, leaning my head on the window before silently crying to myself.

;;

i was last off the plane. my heart beat quicker with excitement towards trying to find him in the crowded airport. i caught a glimpse of his hair before quickly trying to get to him.

my dreams were crushed as he stared at me while the driver to the car took him away from the airport, for good. i was scared. i was officially alone in this cold-hearted world. my legs wanted to give out as i slowly made my way to my car i had sent out here a few weeks ago. i slammed the door shut, bringing my knees up to my chest and sobbing, regretting coming here.

i had no family. i had no protection. i was alone, and i had to restart. isn't this what i wanted? didn't i want to restart? of course. except, now that i know he's here, i got a bit too hopeful at the thought of being welcomed into his arms for good. but that'll never happen.

i'm just ariana grande; one girl in a 7-billion person world.

•••
OMG THIS IS THE END
I'M GONNA CRY MAN

i'm working on the next part to this book or w/e. it'll be up soon.

SORRY HAS BEEN ON REPEAT OMFG GUYS I PREORDERED PURPOSE TOO LIKE WHAT IS LIFE

I CANNOT WAIT LIKE MY BABY IS SLAYING 2015 ALREADY

KANDLAND I FCKINNLOVE YOU JUSTIN UMAJDLAHDOWBD

DYING

K ANYWAYS ILY ALL AND I SHALL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT BOOK *sob* 😭