Three

A/N Okay, so it only took you guys like 5 hours to meet last chapters goal, you're seriously AWESOME. Thank you. Also, this is a super long chapter, so I hope you enjoy it.

A/N again. Shoutout to Montana2013 for being awesome and supportive. Thanks for reading and being so nice.

Brooklyn ran a hand through her hair as they finally got off of the highway. They had been in the car for over fourteen hours and she was getting tired of sitting.

At four this morning, after a tearful goodbye to her parents, she left to go to Portland with Colton. Of course, he was riding his Harley, and she was stuck in a lifted black dodge truck with a prospect named Ax. She didn't ask why they called him that, Ax was kind of on the quiet side, only talking when he answered his phone, or to ask if she needed to stop at the next gas station. He drummed his hands against the steering wheel along with the heavy metal band playing from the CD he had put in about an hour ago.

Glancing over at him, Brooklyn smirked. He was probably around Colton's age, he looked like he belonged in the club, but he also had a nerdy look to him too.

"What?" He asked, caching her staring at him.

"Oh... Nothing, are we there yet?" She asked, adjusting in her seat.

"You sound like my five year old." He said, rolling his eyes.

"You have a five year old?" She asked, slightly shocked.

"Yep, Tori." He said, smiling, he took out his phone and showed her a picture of an adorable little girl with dark hair and bright blue eyes. "She's cute." She told him.

"And yes, about ten minutes and we will be at the club house." He answered, sticking his phone back into his pocket.

Brooklyn looked out of the window, watching the beautiful scenery pass. She had to admit, Portland was a beautiful place. She loved all the trees.

It wasn't long before they pulled up to a tall chain link fence, Colton was on his motorcycle in front of them on the way there, so when the thin, lanky blonde haired prospect at the gate saw him, the gate opened right away, and Colton rode through, giving the prospect a nod.

She hopped out of the truck as soon as they came to a stop, she needed to stretch her legs for the past two hours.

She put her arms over her head, reaching toward the sky, then slowly bending down to touch her toes.

"Damn it, Brooklyn, you been here less than a minute and you got half my club staring at your ass." Colton said from behind her.

She stood up straight and turned around, noticing that about ten guys, and a few women had come outside.

Rolling her eyes, she put her hands on her hips. She was wearing a pair of Victoria Secret yoga pants, and a cropped graphic tee, since she wanted to be comfortable on the ride there.

"It's not my fault that half of your club are pervs." She said, grabbing her purse.

"Shows over. Everyone, this is Brooklyn, she's Maddie and Jude's daughter, and my girl. Which means, if I catch any of you looking at her again, she will be the last thing you see." He said, making eye contact with every man outside, before turning to Brooklyn. "I'll show you to our room, you can get cleaned up, and we can get some dinner, and then go to bed, I'm fucking tired." He said before walking to the truck to get her bags.

Walking through the clubhouse, she wasn't really sure about it. There were a lot of people there, a lot of people she didn't know, but that wasn't the only thing that bothered her. There were a lot of women. She just wasn't use to it, but I guess when the president of a club is single, the women tend to hang around more.