Chapter 7

We are on 7 rite? I'm so tired. But wohoo yr 11 i'm already tired and its only been Monday ;7; yay.

But yea I forget what chapter we're on (this is why you write one book at  a time dude. Well fuck you too man I do what I want) <== That was my conversation with myself just now. This is how u can tell 'm tired but yo it comes with demand and supply (I have no idea what I'm talking about any more, Do you? I don't. HEEEEEEY PRINGLES) we should get on with the story now.... yea the story... I'm thirsty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N help me (/;7;)/I need a hug ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shizuo (Sorry about any oc moments but like I don't even know why I'm still up rite now or just my comments in general)

Shizuo ran, turning corners and jumping fences (Totes legit shut oop)  his breath coming shorter and shorter. Shizuo skidded to a halt near where Miagi said Izaya would be kept; an old place near where the Yellow scarves were stationed. Shizuo sighed and debated if he should storm in there or not, all the while becoming more edgy as the screams from with grew louder and louder becoming a frenzied wail of torment. Shizuo flinched as it wavered but didn't stop, he could only think of what Izaya could be going through. Shizuo gulped and counted to 3 before grabbing the nearest object and hurling it at the front doors. Loud shouts were head as the confused commotion spread about as they looked for the culprit and lucky for Shizuo they all were wearing black allowing him to get in with ease. Shizuo looked around taking in the sight of a bloodied floor, that as he traveled along its path he found the end which to his dismay was mewling like a bloodied kitten, not that he would compare Izaya to a kitten or anything. Shizuo stepped wearily towards the twitching lump his senses on high alert but not enough as he was grabbed from behind by a strong pair of hands. He stepped backwards and grabbed the hands hoping that the man would let go as he backed into a wall, hard enough to crush a man, but this person was relentless and continued to hold on sending small shivers of fear down Shizuo's spine.

"So you're this Shizuo." the man's warm breath left Shizuo's neck feeling clammy where he'd breathed on it when he had hissed his name. Shizuo frowned and ground his teeth together hoping not to completely lose it because he didn't want the building to collapse on him and the Flea.

"Shi... Shizuo... Shizu-chan don't...Do it... Run, please." A weak wavering voice reached Shizuo's ears and he looked down at Izaya only to suck a breath in at the sight; his other eye which still needed to be returned to its original red, was missing in its place was a deep dark nothingness that seemed to suck in the light and warmth in the room. Shizuo shivered thinking that this man only in name could do this to his own flesh and blood, it made Shizuo's temper flare and he flexed his muscles and easily knocked the man off onto the floor.  He landed with a sickening crunch, but the chilled laugh prickled at both Izaya's and Shizuo's skin chilling them to the core.

"Hahahhahaha, This is fantastic~! I haven't had this much fun~ since all those years ago, you remember that time, don't you Izaya~!" The  voice crept and entangled itself in their heads temporarily freezing them to the spot.

"I'll finally get to finish it off after all these years!" a dry cackle was heard as red rose  eyes peaked from behind fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~######

SEE IU TOMORROW IM SLEEPING MNONW GOOD NITE

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz