Chapter 8

I AM BACK! THIS CHAPPY THEN ONE MORE BEFORE WE FIN. YAY WOHOO. Excitment.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shizuo shivered. The eyes of Izaya's kidnapper mirrored his own, but the rose like eyes did not convey life like Izaya's. They were bright with madness and whipped into a frenzy, they held no beauty, they only held raw ugliness; a picture from hell. Shizuo growled his teeth grinding in his fury. Izaya whimpered a small sound that echoed around his head and fed fuel to the fire of his anger. The man laughed another icy laugh.

"Hehehehee. I wonder if I kill you will Izaya cry?" The voice was delirious with madness as the man crossed his arms and tilted his head as if thinking it over. Izaya whimpered again a pitiful sound and Shizuo felt a feeling he never had felt towards the flea. Protect. He had to save him, he had to protect him. Shizuo ground his teeth and with an angry yell he launched himself; all 6"1 of him at Izaya's Father. The man gave a disgruntled grunt as the tall blond male hit him square in the chest knocking him down and winding him.  Izaya's Father's head hit the ground with a crack and dazed him allowing Shizuo to get up and walk towards Izaya to free him. Grabbing the chains that bound Izaya he broke them easily and picked him up bridal style to move him out the way.

"LOOK OUT!" Izaya screeched as his father bought down a metal pipe, swinging it at Shizuo's head; the pipe met with a sickening crunch and Shizuo's body shook violently before he dropped Izaya and fell to the floor still and lifeless.

"Weeeell that cleared my head I was just returning the favour my dear boy." His voice sing-songed venomously as a smile clawed it's way onto his bloodied face. Izaya curled up afraid, pure terror freezing him to his spot on the cold floor. His father moved forward. Izaya scuttled back, hand scratching on the floor. His father stopped. He stopped. Then he looked at Shizuo's body where it still was laying limp on the floor, his blond hair stained with red and he turned his body as if he would go to finish the unconscious man.

"Lets here you cry shall we?" he smirked something evil and moved to where the unconscious bartender was. He flipped him so he was on his back, then slowly lined the sharp and jaggered end of the pipe with Shizuo's heart. He raised the pipe above his head a sick and triumphant smile morphing his features. He started to bring it down, the silver a blurry arc, but just as it was about to strike its intended place a stone was thrown at his head. He paused and the tap, tap of the stone as it fell to the ground echoed against the buildings walls. Izaya's father turned his head to look at him his face contorting with rage as he looked at Izaya standing on his shaky legs his hand still outstretched.

"Shizu-Chan get up. GET UP FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU PROTOZOAN!" Izaya's small chest heaved at his small outburst. His father looked at him and 'tch'ed, tutting like he was telling off a small boy. He went to throw the pipe only to have it yanked from his grasp. He looked down to see a triumphant grimace from a beaten and bloody blond bartender. Shizuo yanked the pipe from his grasp and grabbed his leg and tossed him like a rag doll across the room. Shizuo got up and rubbed the back of his head mumbling about how he's gonna hafta have Shinra look at it when this is over. Shizuo looked up at Izaya when he started hearing sniffs, his mocha coloured eyes widened as he bought both his hands out and put them in front of him as if to calm down a frightened animal. Shizuo approached slowly waiting for Izaya to run off and him having ro give chase, but he stood still hands clenched into fists and sniffing to stop him self from crying. Shizuo reached him and was taken aback when Izaya closed the distance himself and bunched his hands in the front of Shizuo's now dirty and slightly bloody shirt and cried. Shizuo stood unsure, his hands wavering near his waist, but after Izaya didn't shrug him off he wrapped them around him, bringing him closer to himself. Izaya finally felt safe in the warm embrace of his monster.

A rustling from the direction he had thrown Izaya's father, bought them back to the tea world and Shizuo motioned for Izaya to stay here.

"...I'll go finish the job."Shizuo looked down and gulped, he didn't like violence even if they were total scum, but he had too for Izaya's sake. He went to move but Izaya's hand stopped him.

"I'll do it." Izaya was still wiping away the tears and snot (something Shizuo now realised was down the front of his shirt) but his voice was steady and behind the blurred by tears eyes their was a dead set determination. Shizuo breathed in through his nose and picked up the pipe that he had let slip from his grasp then gave it to Izaya. Izaya gave a small smile and took it before limping over to the crumpled form of his father.

The man was barely breathing, but his rosey eyes now slightly dulled looked up at Izaya, disdain still evident.

"So it took a monster huh? How pathetic truly." The man drawled out blood starting to trickle from between cracked lips. Izaya said nothing in return, but nearly raised the pipe as his father had done. "You're just like me, there's no denying it anymore. You are my sun, you are my legacy!" He coughed more blood spilling from his lips. "You'll be just like me." A cruel and cold smile crest his face twisting it further. Izaya paused and parted his lips and letting his breath out slowly.

"No I won't ever become like you." He mumbled out before swinging the pipe down through his chest, blood spurting and bone crunching, his fathers body convulsed before becoming still. Izaya pulled the pipe out and threw it away to the side where it clanged and clincked before laying still on the ground. Izaya turned and fell being caught by Shizuo quickly. Izaya faded in and out of consciousness before he let the black over take his vision his last sight and sound a blond bartenders worried face and voice calling out to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPPY IS LAST CHAPPY also u should watch Voltron: Legendary defenders its soooo good and season 2 is out soon I think I might die if space dad dies.