chapter 6

Luna’s p.o.v.

Traveling together with those two strangers?? Of course not or should I? Traveling alone isn’t that fun either.

“Well then it is decided we will travel together” you smile thinking of the time you will spent with the two boys. They smile back at you. Then you remember you haven’t seen your pony only the two that belong to Kili and Fili “have you seen my pony?” you ask curious as to where she is. “No we haven’t seen any ponies apart from our own.” Fili answers. “Or maybe a raven, have you seen one of those?” you ask. “Yes .. . . .. Yes I did a day ago there was one that kept flying circles above the open spot over there. It looked like he was searching for something, why do you ask?” Kili says looking confused. You only give him a smile in return.

Then you whistle the well-known melody. You can see the dwarves looking very confused. Then you get a response a shrill call of a raven and you know they never left you. “What was that” Fili asks. “A friend” you say as the silhouette of the big black forest raven appears in the sky and you hear the clopping sound of hooves in the distance. Both of the dwarves quickly stand up. “WHAT DID YOU DO??” Fili yells at you “please calm down” you say calmly. But then the raven takes a dive down to the ground and lands beside you. “I missed you grumpy” you say petting him.” Oh.. Yes I should tell you who this is shouldn’t I?” you ask. The dwarves only nod looking frightened. “This is Cundo a good friend of mine he travels with me” he looks so proud that he found you it almost funny. “Normally he acts all grumpy but he seems happy now” you say matter of factly. “His name means guardian which he kind of is” you give the bird a happy smile. ”Where’s Aman, is he coming?” the raven bows his head “good … . . Good does he still have my belongings?” the raven repeats his gesture. “Wonderful!” you say happily.” Who is this Aman you speak of?” Fili asks. “He is my pony and he will be here soon” as you listen to the clopping noise. “There he comes” you as the sound grows louder and louder and then it stops. It was quiet in the forest too quiet. No birds were chirping, no trees or bushes were rustling. “Aman you can come out now” you say rolling you eyes. That horse always does that. Still nothing happened. “Get over here you overgrown donkey” you say irritated. Only then the pony got out of the thick forest and showed himself. “There you are show pony, get over here” the pony slowly walks toward you cautious for the dwarves. You can see they don’t trust each other. “You can calm down they don’t mean any harm” you say to reassure the horse. “Well what about us!! Maybe that horse of you will kick us in the face!!” Fili shouts. “Oh calm down he would never do such a thing, would you now?” Aman shakes his head in response. “Well I still don’t trust those animals of yours” Fili says as he turns around to tent to his own pony. It is only now you notice that all this time Kili has been staring at you.

Sometime later

“Oh my dear lord!!” you exclaim after finding out you smell terrible.

Could have expected it I slept for seven days!! But still this is just awful!

What is it” Fili asks curious as to what you are jelling about. “You could have told me I smell like an infectious, ill-nurtured boar-pig!! This is just horrible!!! I haven’t smelled this bad in all my life besides that time I fell in to a swamp. But that doesn’t count!!” Fili and Kili both explode in laughter. “INFECTIOUS, ILL-NURTURED BOAR-PIG WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR INSULTS FROM” you roll your eyes at them “just tell me if there is a lake or river nearby that I can wash myself in” it took almost ten minutes for the laughter to die down. “There is a small lake just a five minute walk from here, Kili will  take you to it I have more important matter to turn too.” Fili explains while whipping the tears of joy from his eyes. “It wasn’t that funny” you say grumpily. You try to stand up on you own but as you’re almost on your feet you fall over. But luckily Kili is there to catch you from falling on the ground.

He is really close, so close you can see the specks of gold in his brown eyes, and you can feel his warm breath on your face. at once there are butterflies in your stomach you’ve never felt this way before. You can feel you’re starting to blush.

You quickly look towards the ground. “Eerrr.  . .. Uhh thank  err ... uh you” you say unable to form a prober sentence. “No problem, are you able to stand on your own?” he asks you kindly. “No I .. . . I don’t think so” you shake your head as if to clarify your answer. “Well then let me help you” he cautiously moves your arm over his shoulder and wraps his other hand around you waist. Your wound still stings a little but it isn’t unbearable. 

Then the feeling of butterflies erupts from your stomach instead of the stinging pain. You wonder why you are feeling like this. Your supposed to be an elf and hide those feelings. But then again you’re half dwarfish so that’s probably why you can’t.

“Aman follow” you say. Kili gives you a weird look. “for my clean clothes. I can’t keep walking around in these dirty rags” you say giving him an honest smile. you walk out of the open spot.

------------------------------------------------

wow im such a terrible person.

but here is an update so yeah. im sorry for taking so long (agian)

but i had alot on my mind an school is annoying but i have a week of now so i was able to write. 

im not sure if i will be able to write more but we'll see (im sorry)

pleaaasss vote, comment or fan whatever you chose