chapter 7 a new beginning (for me at least)

so hey guys it has been a while, im so sorry about that. so much has happend since then. (i got a boyfriend yaaaay)  but here is a tiny part of what im woring on now. i changed the point of view cuz it wasn't working for me any more.  so i hope you like it 

____________________________________

They arrive at the lake only five minutes later. Luna and Aman walk toward the calm water.  They could see the shadow of the raven flying above them. The sun was setting and the sky was painted in a scheme of red, pink and purple. The lake was casted in an ethereal glow. The branches of the weeping willows on the side of the lake swayed in the wind, and lightly brushed the surface of the water. It was gorgeous to look at. And so Luna and Kili stood next to each other and looked at the scenery for some time. Until Luna asked “Could you please go and sit behind that tree so I can bathe in peace?” it took a couple seconds for Kili to respond, for he was to taken aback by what he was looking at. “Oh yes of course!” and he politely walked off to sit behind the tree. Aman bumped his nose into Luna’s side. “What is it?” she asked. He only neighed in response. “Idiot” she mumbled.  

Once Luna decided she was clean the sun had already set, and she called Aman over to help her out of the water.  Once she was dried off and dressed in a new pair of dark blue pants and light gray blouse, she put her boots back on. Then she sat down on a rock near the water, she had her filthy clothes in her hands and started to wash them. “Kili you can come out from behind the tree now” she chimed.  But she got no response. She shrugged and continued to wash her clothes. Once they were clean she laid them over Aman’s back and walked over to where she thought Kili sat.  When she looked behind the tree she saw why Kili didn’t respond. He was fast asleep. “Kili?” Luna whispered. Still no response “Kili?” she said and lightly shook his shoulder. He slowly opened his eyes. “You fell asleep” she told him smiling. “Oh, I’m sorry” he answered. His voice sounded gravely from sleep. “That’s alright, come on we have to get back to your brother” she commanded. He stood up and they calmly walked back to the open spot. Aman walking in-between them.

During those 5 minutes Kili could not stop looking at her. Now that she was clean her skin and hair looked even whiter. They even seemed to be glowing. He could count every freckle on her snowy cheeks. Her blue eye shown like the water in the lake had shown just moments ago.  She had her hands in the horse’s manes and was still leaning on him slightly.  He could already see the silhouette of his brother hunched over by the fire in the distance.  

______________________________________________

please comment and vote, fan or whatever (yeah iim still using this outro, deal with it)