chapter 7.5

so here is a second chapter, cuz the last one was quite short.

please comment if you like what ive done wth the story and if you want me to contineu 

____________________________________________

When they arrive at the open spot Fili immediately starts talking to them. “Kili! We can still make it in time if we leave early in the morning.” He exclaimed. “And then we won’t have to face uncle’s wrath” Fili turned around to face the two and smiled. “Well then let us prepare for our journey” Kili rejoiced.

~The next day, early in the morning~

“FILI WAKE UUUP!!” Kili belted. “WE NEED TO LEAVE” Luna was still sat against the rock, Watching as Kili tried to hopelessly wake his brother. “It’s not going to work Kili” she said calmly. “Well then you try and wake him up then!” Kili replied annoyed.  Luna snapped her fingers and Fili bolted upright. “Done” she said proudly and Kili frowned at her. “Wha…what issss… happening?” Fili asked confused. “He’s been jelling at you to wake up for about 15 minutes now” Luna explained. “But now that you are awake we should get started on our journey, we don’t have much time left.”

And so they mounted their pony’s and rode off. The journey was long and the weather terrible. It hadn’t stopped raining for almost two days now and both the brothers, Luna and the horses were soaked. After four days of rain they stopped for a while, they had found a cave in which they made a fire. “by the gods! Why must it rain now?” Fili exclaimed. “we only have 3 days left, and if the weather stays like this we will never make it” he started to get angry. “calm yourself Fili, this rain won’t last. It will be dry and sunny in the morning now go and sleep. I will keep watch over both of you” Luna stated. Fili shot her an angry look and then laid down to sleep.  “don’t you have to sleep to?” Kili asked her softly. “I don’t sleep” she said. “how do you mean you don’t sleep?” he asked confused. “elves don’t sleep, and because I am part elf I don’t necessarily have to sleep.” She explained. “oh..” he said. “Well, I am going to sleep so goodnight” he muttered. “Goodnight” she replied. 

It had stopped raining and the night was calm, a slow breeze flowed through the cave. Bringing with it the sweet smell of fresh flowers and fragrant fruits.  They reminded Luna of home. Where it never rained and the sky was always clear.  But never could she return after what they had done to her and what she did to them. A lonely tear made its way over her cheek but she wiped it away before it could fall.  “I will not cry over what happened years ago” she thought to herself. “Crying solves nothing”

She kept watch until the sun made its way back into the sky. “Kili wake up” she said to him, lightly shaking his shoulders. “Five more minutes please” he muttered and rolled over. “Kili wake up, NOW!” she said leaning over close to his ear. “huaAAH!” he exclaimed and immediately stood up. “Why did you do that!?!” he asked frantically. Luna giggled at his reaction and snapped her fingers to wake Fili up. “Come on boys we still have a long way to go”

Two days later late in the evening they arrived at Bree.

 “This is where our ways part” Luna told them as they stood in front of the prancing pony the next morning.  “Will you still not tell us where you are heading?” Fili asked curiously. “No I’m sorry my friends, I fear that this will be the last you will see of me” she spoke sadly a gloomy look in her eyes. “I was nice knowing both of you but I must go now” Kili and Fili looked at her with the same look in their eyes. “Goodbye” they said in unison. She waved and walked off. It hurt her heart to say goodbye to the boys she had grown quite attached to them in the past week or so.  She hold back her tears and walked to the stables were Aman stood. When she walked into the stables she could already hear his happy neighs. “Hello there” she said to him. He bowed his head. “Come on lets go find Cundo, who knows where that grumpy old raven went to” she mounted Aman and went outside. She whistled the familiar melody and she could already see the silhouette of the raven in the distance, coming towards her. Only moments later the raven landed on her outstretched arm. “Well then, let’s go find that old wizard, he said he was near here”

 _______________________

please comment, vote, fan or whatever.