Boy or girl?

Raph POV

I looked at the room with donnie "donnie are you sure he/she would like the color orange because it might like pink because it's a girl" I said and he sighed as he kept painting the room orange with me.

"Raph orange is a boy and girl color anyone would like it..." said donnie and I turned and gave him a glare. "NOT EVERYONE LIKES ORANGE DONNIE!" I yelled and donnie smacked me with the paint brush painting my face.

"Now that I think about it orange really is your color" he said and I grabbed the bucket of paint splashing his whole body. "You would be great as orange camouflage donnie! I think purples the wrong color for you..." I said and snickered.

" oh is that how you want to go raph?!?!" Said donnie and he tackled me to the ground.

Leo POV

I smiled and hugged the egg when I heard a crash and boom. I looked around then got up slowly walking to the door, I opened it and walked to the eggs room.

I opened the door and saw raph donnie and the whole room covered in orange paint. "Guys why are you covered in orange paint?" I said and they looked at me. "Well I'm pretty sure you guys have done enough and it's time to go on patrol" I said and they groaned getting up.

I walked to the couch and put the egg on the couch "well be right back lil bro" I said I walked out of the lair with raph and donnie.

(Time skip)

We were on our way back in the sewer when we heard fighting. "Get him" we heard a foot bot say before we heard wires an the sound of a foot bit powering off. We walked around to see a boy with dragon wings tail ears and fangs. He wore a jacket with orange blue red and purple on it like paint would be on paper.

He had one yellow and one purple eye and had light brown hair. He had extended claws like a cat would have. He took down all the footbots then sat down.

I glared at him then grabbed onto a pipe and went over there being as sneaky as I could. "I know that you are he mutant" he said looking up at me. I went to the ground and looked at him. "Who are you?" I said "I'm Tyler" he replied and I smiled. "Well hello Tyler"

---------------

Hello everyone I just wanted to say that I need someone to be Tyler's friend now here's all the things you need to do!

Name-

Mutant-

Gender-

What your wearing-

Hair color and eye color-

Description on how you met Tyler-