Old friend and reunion

Leo POV

"Is this Tyler's sister?!?!" I said and she looked at me "you know Tyler?!?! Where is he!" She said and I pointed to the couch where Tyler was sleeping.I sighed and went to my room to go to bed.

(Midnight)

I woke up and looked around the room. I heard something coming from Mikey's room and I ran over to his room. I opened the door and Mikey looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Weo..." he said as tears were in his eyes.

"Did you have a nightmare Mikey?" I said and he nodded I went over and hugged him close "I'm scared weo... I'm scared something bass gonna happen..." he said "nothing bad is gonna happen and ill make sure of it" I replied and he smiled.

" I Wuv you big bwother!" He said and hugged me really tight. I smiled and payed him down on the bed and placed the blanket on him. I was about to leave his room when he grabbed my hand with his small three fingers "please stay weo!" He said and I nodded. I snuggled into his bed and closed my eyes falling asleep.

Donnie POV

I went out of the lair to get some fresh air jumping from rooftop to rooftop. I stopped on a rooftop and looked around it was a pretty nice city with all the lights to look above. "It's pretty nice isn't it" said a voice and I turned around to see a yellow cat with wings.

She had turquoise eyes and a scar on her muzzle and a scarf around her neck. She had dark red hair with light red highlights. She had a light blue t-shirt with a sun on it and had light long blue pants. She wore sneakers had shades and a jacket.

"H-hello" I said with nervousness. I honestly had to say she was the prettiest girl I've ever seen even though I did just meet her. "Hi you must be one of those ninja turtles. My names sunny." She said. "Mines donnie but my brothers call me don or in this case D" I said and she smiled.

I smiled back "I know I'm not suppose to be talking to you because of my job with the shredder but I'm only in it to gain there trust" she said and I was surprised at first but then nodded.

"So your basically a spy for us" I said remembering the last time this happened with Timothy. "Yep!" She said and I nodded "s-so are y-you a friend of Tyler's?" I asked and she nodded. "We've been best friends for like ever!" She said and smiled.

My cheeks were red as raphs mask but I don't think she noticed "you wanna come to the lair?" I said and she nodded. "You could sleep on and extra bed in my room" I said and started running to the lair.

(Morning)
Mikey POV

I woke up in Leo's arms I smiled and got out of bed with out waking leo up and left my room. I stumbled a little bit because I was born yesterday so I didn't walk well on the way to the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen I saw a boy with wings tail claws and ears of a dragon. I stumbled a bit and fell on this tail. His tail lifted up and I saw his one yellow and one purple eyes.

"Hey Mikey I see your up early you wanna help me make some food?" He said and I nodded.

(After food is finished)

The food was all ready on these white circles called plates. I sat down in a chair and ate some food before leaving the room. I walked into the living room when I saw this big screen.

I stumbled over to it and sat right in front of it. I looked down and saw a black cubes with buttons on it, I pressed and a title went on the screen. "Spwace weros?" I said reading the title out loud. Well that sounded stupid.

--------------
Sunny is not owned by me but owned by Sunnystrikes hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you next time!!!!!