Spwace weros isnt stupid?

Leo POV

I woke up in Mikey's room and got up noticing he wasn't in the room. "Must've left" I said and got up and walked out of the room.  I looked at the tv and saw the small turtle watching space heros, I snuck behind Mikey and lifted him up and into my lap.

"Weo!" He said and smiled with a few giggles. "Yes it's me Mikey" I said and he turned his head to look at the screen to see captain Ryan get attacked. "CAPTAIN RYAN NO!!!!" Yelled Mikey and all I could say was oh my. "Mikey do you enjoy space heros?" I said and he looked at me with a 'does it look like I'm enjoying it face?' And usually raph only makes that face.

Donnie walked out of his room with a mutant cat with wings. "Um donnie who is that?" I said and donnie looked at me then her "oh this is our new spy, her name is sunny and she is gonna earn the foot clans trust." He said happily.

I still remember that time with Timothy "but won't the same thing happen to her like they did with tim-" I said getting interrupted by donnie. "I don't want that name to be heard leo everyone already knows what happened to him" he said.

"Who's him" said sunny and donnie sighed "Timothy..." he said.

Donnie's POV

I lead her and leo into the lab and to the back part of the room where I kept my stuff or junk. I moved all the boxes until you could see Timothy. She looked at it weirdly "is that Timothy?" She said and I nodded.

"He used to be our old spy until they mutated him into... well this" I said and leo nodded. "D?" I heard a child's voice say and I turned around to see Mikey standing right there. "M-Mikey?!?! Why are you in the lab!!!" I said and sunny turned around to see Mikey.

"awww he's adorable!!!!" Said sunny and she picked him up. Then cupcake walked in and put her gaze on the smaller turtle. "Everyone falls for the cute one" I thought as I saw them hug Mikey.

"Help...me..." Mikey said and I separated the girls from Mikey and Mikey ran behind leo. Leo picked him up and hugged him. "Leo and Mikey have bonded really close..." I said and cupcake and sunny nodded.

"Guys it's time for training..." said raph and he sighed walking to the dojo. "You guys wanna come and train?" I said and they nodded and followed me and leo to the dojo.

Mikey followed behind leo keeping a close eye on the two girls that followed us. Tyler ran passed us towards the dojo and Mikey ran after him. Mikey tripped and leo quickly ran like lightning and caught Mikey who smiled and grabbed the arm that was holding him.

Mikey POV

I wonder what twaining time is like it sounds pretty fun. Suddenly a large old looking rat came through the door and I looked at him confusingly him. "Who is this young turtle?" Said the old rat spotting me as I was hiding behind leo.

"This is Mikey he was born yesterday so don't give him a hard time!" Blurted out dwonnie. "Oh I won't be training him because leo will be training him" said the rat and weo looked down at me with a warm smile.