9) Help me!

Leo

Cuffed and in a Car is the two things I notice first, the third? The person in the car with me is not my Master. My eyes widen and jerk back automatically as I feel the presence of a person beside me, He had medium length hair and brown-green eyes. "Well, The pet is awake" He says, his voice chilly and cold "Who-Who are you? Where's my master? Where's Luke?" I ask coldly, trying to keep my voice from shaking, instead of getting angry he turns towards me and smirks "How many drinks has he had? 4? And you honestly think nobody would have spiked at least one of them?" He laughs "Of course you wouldn't, what would you know?" He says, his body calm. I glare at him "Are you calling me stupid?" I growl, He raises an eyebrow at me "Figured that out yourself Leo?" He asks and I'm taken aback "How do you know my name?" I growl, He rolls his eyes and sighs "Honestly" He says, letting out another sigh before saying "Look, I know Luke so I know what or who he cares about... so yeah, Obviously I know you, You're his pet" He says "And you..." I ask slowly "Who're you?" 

He grins at me "My name is Peter" He answers "Yeah well, I loved this chat, can I go now?" I ask and try to separate my cuffed wrists "nuh uh" He smirks and suddenly I feel a jolt of electricity zip up my arms and down my spine, I let out a yelp of both pain and surprise "Wha-" I gasp out "The cuffs, they're not just metal you dumbass" He chuckles "Oh look, We're here" He says casually. I look out the window and see a tall old looking warehouse, It was dark grey and very gloomy looking. I gulp, feeling fear lace up my body "W-w-wait, what do you want with me?" I stammer, trying to inch away from the door but that only made me bump into Peter which made me jerk back towards the door. "Oh Leo, Leo" Peter tuts "It's not what I want with you, It's what I want to do to you... and Luke" He smirked, looking at his driver "Bring him in room 2B, I'll be there with him and the other prisoner in a few minutes" He orders, the driver, a buff looking guy with black hair and green eyes walked towards me, Opening the door of my side and grabbing the back of my shirt, I let out a small whimper as he pulled me up "Don't struggle Leo, It will hurt less" Peter says as another shock goes through my body, I bite my lip in pain and walked beside Peter's driver with my head down and trying to desperately form a plan.

-

We walk for a few minutes before I see the room 2B, Driver dude opens it and drags me, kicking but not screaming, I'm not that stupid. I see two people lying on the floor, butt naked. I flinch as I see a metal collar around their neck and cuffs at their wrists that was connected to a metal chain that was connected to the wall, I begin to shake in fear and struggle harder, trying to ignore the jolts of pain. "No! Stop! Pl-please!" I whimper as Driver dude throws me to the ground, near the naked bodies "Shut up kid" He says and I hear a click as the cold heavy metal collar is secured around my neck, I hear another click as my electric cuffs are off and replaced by new ones (One on each wrists) I try to move my arms but it would only move like, five inches. I whine slightly then Driver dude smirks "Something is missing..." He murmurs slightly, I widen my eyes, understanding what he means until a second later, my clothes are literally being ripped from my body. I let out a loud yelp as I sit on the freezing ground, butt naked, just like the other people in the room. Driver dude smirks down at me "Good luck kid, don't break to easily" He says before walking out and closing the door, Thankfully one of the lights were on so I wasn't alone in the dark. 

I shiver and then hear a small murmur before the two other naked people look up, I recognize one of them "L-Liam?" I whisper, Wasn't he the one Jay liked? "L-Leo? Leo!?" He gasps, his voice a small whisper before he cleared his throat, this time saying my name clearer and louder "It's me! Oh my god he got you too?!" I say, Liam rolls his eyes "No, I totally chose to be here" He says, sarcasm lacing every word. It's my turn to roll my eyes "Whatever" I mutter then look at the other guy, He had jet black hair and puppy brown eyes, he was pale and thin and just adorable. "Hi..." He says softly and my heart melted right there "Hi" I say as kindly as I can "Who're you?" I ask "M-My name is Ol-Oliver" He stutters "Well, I know Liam's tie to Luke but what's yours?" I ask, Oliver pales slightly "I don't know who Luke is, I don't even know anyone named Luke, I just- I saw Liam getting taken and I tried to st-stop them but I couldn't and this is where it got me" He says all in one breath, having to pant afterwards. I pity him.