Beautiful~

I looked up to be met by his perfect eyes in his perfect face connected to his perfect body, "Yep, 'tis me!" Luke chuckled and I could feel my cheeks starting to burn, gulping I forced a smile "Hi! Didn't know I'd be seeing you here!" I greeted "Well it was the Jay dude who told me that you didn't have a home" He chuckled and I cursed Jay mentally "Really? That lil' shit don't know what he's saying!" I forced out an awkward laugh "Don't lie" He grumbled, "What?" I say, feinghing confusion "I said Do. Not. Lie." He said sternly and I found myself gulping again "Sorry Sir- I mean Luke" I muttered and he smirked "So your really homeless?" He asks, i looked down and cringed "Yeah....." I couldn't look up at his face, I just can't. it would be way to embarassing! "Leo... Hey" He says softly and i felt his finger under my chin and he tilts my head up, I gulped for the third time and felt my cheeks go dark red but hopefully it was to dark right noww to notice.

"You can always stay with me ya know, I'm a legal adult so....." He says with a seemingly teasing smile and i grin "Really?" "Really" He replied, "That would be great! Wow! Thanks a million!" I said, my heart jumping for joy. "But I have some conditions...." He smirked "I'll tell you when we reach home", I nodded eagerly. not even setting my mind on all the negative thinks I've been avoiding in my mind.

~~

His house was HUGE. and I MEAN HUGE. The gate alone was about 9 feet tall and damn the house was brilliant! with a huge balcony at the front and such. even a big yard, damn just how rich was this guy?! "Awesome House..." I whispered in awe as i looked at the house then at Luke "House? Are you serious Leo? This isn't the house silly, it's the garage" He said teasingly and ruffled my hair.

WHAT?!

I blinked at him "Your kidding right?", "Of course i'm kidding!" He laughed and i rolled my eyes, 'lil shit's already teasing me' i grumbled in my mind as he led me inside, I think I've already reached my 'AWE METER' but I still couldn't help gaping.

"Like it?" He teased "Love it" I breathed out blinking quickly to see if this would actually just be a dream "Yeah well... anyway" He says as he leads me inside a room that had a desk and two couches "The conditions" Luke says in a bussiness like manner "Uhm, right" I said awkwardly sitting on the sofa "You shall not sit unless I permit you too!" He scolds and in a flash i jerk up and am standing again "S-sorry.. m-may I..." My voice trailed off and he nodded so I slowly took a seat back down.

"You know BDSM, right?" He says as he sits beside me, I nod my head, I've read about that and ahh...watched a bit about it aswell. "And Jay also told me your gay" He continues, I clench my fists. that stupid.....

"So here's the deal. I want you to be my sub and I your dom. but it won't be so easy, I'm not that fun to hang around with. I live with my brother and his sub aswell," He cleared his throat "As some rules you are to call me either Sir or Master, you cannot touch anyone without my permiting to and you are not to cuss and lie either. if you disobey me in anyway you are to be punished but if you be good you would be pleasured." He says, i furrowed my eyesbrows. sure this guy was hot but- "AND" He continued "Of course this would cover up your rent here aswell, you have food, a good bath and bedroom but of course you'll belong to me." He says and i looked down.

"Okay......" I said after a few seconds i gulp "Okay" I said again and when i look up Luke has a big grin on his face "So it's a deal?" Luke says exitedly "Yeah" I say and he smiled "Good. Now Strip."

"WHAT" I gasped "I said Strip, When you are around me or in this house you are to be naked unless it's around outside guests, you are also to be Naked around my brother and i, he knows good enough not to touch what's mine" He growls.

'What's Mine....' he called me his,

I slowly and shakily nodded as I stripped clean of my shirt and pants leaving myself in my underwear "EVERYTHING PIECE OF CLOTHING" He growls and i awkwardly and slowly take my underwear off aswell, now standing naked.

"Mmmm Damn Leo" He says licking his lips and i blushed as he got up and stood in front of me, i flinched slightly "L-luke..." I whispered "Are you dissobeying me this early?" He growled suddenly and i quickly correct myself "Sorry sir" I whispered and he tilts my head up "It's okay Pet" He murmured "Thank you master" I smiled "Good boy" He whispers and just those two simple words make me want to squeel happily.

He runs his hand along the back of my neck and as his soft fingertibs graze the lower back part of my neck I whimpered in pleasure "You like that pet?" He whispers and i nod "Yes m-master!" I perked up.

"LUKE IT'S DINNER TIME!!!" A voice yelled and there was a knock on the door "Coming!" Luke said gruffly and pecks me on the nose which made me smile wildly, "Let's go and eat pet, I'll give you your collar later" He winked at me and I was now blushing wildely.

Luke led me out hand in hand and I tried not to blush to much over that but it became harder not to blush since I was aslo well.... Naked.

NAKED!!!!

Luke stopped in front of a room with no door and before he entered he said "Brother! Come meet my sub! His name is Leo" and he pushed me in.

I quickly covered my face at the last minute.