Party Time, Is Happy Time~

*Time Skip*

"You look lovely Pet" Luke smiled at me and I blushed "I did it for you Master" I said smiling faintly, His eyes sparkled as he wrapped me around his arms and kissed me affectionately on the lips, I hummed slightly before kissing back happily. I felt his arms tighten around me and i let out a small gasp which he took advantage of and entered his tongue in my mouth, exploring it while our lips made contact again, I suddenly felt...needy....whining and...i wanted him. I let out a small whine and tugged on his shirt slightly causing him to chuckle and pull away "Not yet my pet, naughty boy" He chuckled and smirkled slightly. I bowed my head in shame and bit my lower lip.

"I like it" He whispered in my ear, nibbling it slightly and I fought the urge to blush and i looked up "Ready Pet?" He asks and i forced a grin "Ready as I'll ever be" I said and took a deep breath. "Good. Jake and his pet, Cole, has already left before us" He says and i felt relieved and then i felt angry at myself for feeling relieved.

"Is everything alright pet? you looked angry for a second" Luke says and titls my head to look at him "I'm fine Master!" I said immiediently which caused him to raise his eyebrows "Don't lie to me Leo" He says in a stern voice and for some reason him calling me Leo and not pet made me feel even more worthless "I'm sorry sir... it's just....I was happy they aren't riding in the same car as us...then i felt angry at myself for beng happy and-" I ranted and he cut me off with a light peck on the lips "I want you to be happy pet, it's not bad to be happy..... and i understand your resentment towards them" Luke says and kissed my forehead.

"But for now, let's go. yeah?" He says and i grin "Yeah"

* * *

The club or party, whatever. IT.WAS.HUGE.

As soon as we entered the door the smell of alcohol mixed with the odd scent of cinnamon got stronger and the party lights made it harder to see...but what i did see made me want to puke and nearly got me an erection all at the same time.

Couples: Straight, Gay, Lespian, all together, all drinking. one person from every couple wore a collar or a leash or both.

oh yeah... this is a Dom and sub club... I realized stupidly and bit my tongue as i continued to stare, i saw couples going inside rooms aswell for..well...sex, i guess.

Seeing all the Doms and subs together, especially since all the subs had collars and i didn;t.... i felt..well....out of place, like i didn't belong.

"Are you alright pet?" Luke asked and I smiled up at him "Oh yes! I'm fine sir!" I said eager to please him "Well i reserved a table for my friends and I, looks like we're the last ones needed" And with that he led us over to where his friends were.

Jake and Cole were there along with 2 other people i didn't recognize, as Luke sat down and he made me sit down beside him aswell.

"Here. Drink" Luke said and ofered me a blue drink, i looked at it cautiously but i wanted to please me master, do anything for him....

So i drank.

(A/N)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading this story and i feel so greatfull. This is not the end though, don't worry. by the way, did i get any of the names wrong? I'm sorry if i did! Just.... sorry that i don't update much, i have 2 more wattpad accounts and i'm bussy with school because i have to help with acting and singing and stuff like that, so i'm so sorry! But i have semebrake (I think that's how to spell it) So NO school for a whole week! Whoop! so expect more updates!!!