12) Tutoring Him

"So.." Luke says slowly and I look up from stuffing my face with fries "Ollie" He says and Oliver quickly swallows the piece of lasagna in his mouth and looks up "Yes sir?" He asks softly "Do you like the lasagna?" Luke asks "Yes sir, Thank you sir" Oliver says "Be honest" Luke warns and Oliver tenses up "I-I swear s-sir" He stutters "Lasagna is my favorite, My m-mum used to make it because I loved it s-so much, sir" He says and Luke nods "Good boy" He says and Oliver nods, forcing a shaky smile on his face "Thank-Thank you sir" He stutters and slowly continues to eat. I pick up one of my fry and hold it in front of Luke's mouth, He chuckles before taking it in his mouth and I grin "You're so cute pet" He hums and I beam "Thank you sir" I say and he whispers "But you know I'll have to punish you for using my name and for disrespecting me" He says and I feel my mood drop "Yes sir, Sorry sir" I whisper softly and he nods before patting my head. "What are you looking at?" Luke says to a staring Oliver, Oliver quickly ducks his head down "S-Sorry sir a-and nothing sir..." Oliver stutters "Did you just lie to me Oliver?" Luke says, raising an eyebrow and Oliver whimpers softly before nodding "I-I-Yes sir" He gulps and then surprises both Luke and I as he looks up, eyes teary "Didn't mean to sir, So sorry sir, sorry sir" His bottom lip trembles as he talks and I stare at him, Luke isn't even his master and yet he's...well... acting like he was. Luke sighs "As punishment I will be asking you some questions since by now I get that you don't really like talking much less speaking your mind and talking about yourself, Am I right?" Luke asks sternly and Oliver flinches before nodding.

"What is your full name?" Luke asks "Oliver Alexander Lahey, Sir" Oliver whispers and Luke nods "Where did you come from?" He asks "I'm not... I don't..." Oliver stutters, fear entering his eyes as he tries to answer "You don't know?" Luke asks and Oliver flinches and looks down before nodding and Luke sighs "Try to describe it" He says "U-Uhm, Trainers a-and... more, more people like... like the subs sir, Dirty and scary" Oliver stutters, a few tears running down his face before his hand reaches up to quickly wipe it away, I look to Luke and am shocked to see his eyes wide "Shit.... You came from the Market didn't you?" Luke asks and I turn to Oliver quickly, pity and surprise in my eyes as he nods "Am guessing so sir..." He says slowly. Poor Oliver.

The market was a place where they obviously sell stuff but they also sell humans. They take them from families that cannot support themselves and pay them money for their kid. They then train them and beat them into becoming a perfect slave with only one purpose: To please their master.

"And when did you get out of the Market Oliver?" Luke asks "W-Was bought sir..." Oliver's voice becomes shakier and thick as he tries to hold back the tears "Bought by my mas-master and then was-was taken away" Oliver whimpers and covers his face "So you have a Master?" Luke asks and Oliver nods "He's the one teaching you speech, numbers, reading and other things?" Luke asks and Oliver nods "Yes sir".

Luke nods "Is he a good master?" Luke asks "Yes sir" Oliver answers automatically "Don't say 'Yes sir' just because you have to, you must be honest sometimes" Luke says "I-" Oliver starts "Because if he's a bad master,-" He begins.

 "No!"

"No?"

"My Master is not a bad master!" Oliver says bravely "He's kind, and he's nice and never hurts me, He's teaching me to be a proper person and he's protective and...and..." Oliver gulps "And I miss him..." He whispers, I reach over and run my fingers through his hair to try and calm him down. Luke sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose "Alright, I'll have some people looking around for your owner, Meanwhile, You're going to be staying here" He says and I beam at him, Finally he's getting some people skills. "Thank you very much sir!" Oliver gasps, quickly bowing his head at Luke who just nods "I have some work to do" He says and gets up before going to his room.

Oliver turns to me, his eyes wide and I smile at him softly "Am going to see my Master soon!" Oliver says happily "That's right" I chuckle "Your master is very nice" He whispers and then looks at his food and then back at me "Am done" He says and I nod "Let's go back to your room?" I say and he pauses "I always sleep with Master" He whispers "Yeah? Why?" I ask "Helps with the nightmares" He says as we start walking. "Oh that's why I hear you sometimes when we were supposed to be sleeping" I say and he nods "I always just thought you were in pain" I admit "Am not in pain" He chuckles.

"Not Physically at least...." He adds.