10) It's just not right

*See note at the end of chapter please*

Three days. This is the third day of being trapped in this horrid place. We were beating, sexually and...not. 

This place smells awful, the smell is mixed with sweat, piss, cum, dirt, spit and rotting food (he fed us twice a day) 

I groaned and straightened my back, trying to get as comfortable as possible "H-Hey, do you think someone is actually looking for us?" Liam whispers, his voice dry "I hope s-s-so" Oliver stutters out, I flinch as I swallow, my throat dry as well, "I'm sure L-Luke is doing s-something" I cough out, the chains on my wrist digging into my skin as i try to scratch an itch on my back "He freaking better be" Liam curses "If I have to endure one more day of P-Peters f-fingers, I'm gonna-" Liam finishes his sentence with a growl. Oliver whimpers his agreement, having it the worst than any of us, there is dried cum covering his chest and thighs. "Yes" Peter says as he opens the door, walking in "You're going to... what?" He asks, a smirk on his face as he kneels in front of Liam, Oliver flinches and moves away slightly and I try to back more into the wall. Liam flinches, his eyes looking anywhere but Peter's "N-Nothing" He says softly "That's what I thought" Peter says, taking Liam's jaw in his hand "I think I'll play with you today" He muses, Liam widens his eyes, fear swimming in them, But he knew better than to fight, it would only be worse. Peter grabs Liam's angles, pulling it towards him slightly so Liam was flat on his back, hands up as it is chained on the wall, The chain for the neck is kind of long so it doesn't hurt him that much as he lays down, his body is shaking. Peter smirks as he unbuckles his own belt, pulling it off. I flinch as he throws his pants beside me, Oliver watches, horrified. 

Peter kneels in between Liam's legs, raising it slightly so his knees was up, spreading Liam's legs he begin to run his hands up and down Liam's legs which makes it shake even more "Mmmh, Delicious" Peter purrs and dips his head down, licking up Liam's balls up to the slit on his member's head, Liam whimpers slightly, the chains on his wrist clanking slightly as he moves his arms.

Peter grins and puts his own finger in his mouth, sucking on it and getting it wet before pushing it inside Liam until it's buried deep until the knuckle, Liam cries out and arches his back, his eyes shut tightly. I grimace as Peter grins and shoves in a second, completely dry, finger. "Hurts!" Liam cries out in pain "Pl-Please no more" He whimpers "Tut tut, I'm only getting started" Peter growls and scissors his fingers which earns another yelp of pain from Liam, after pumping his fingers in and out a couple of times he pulls it out of a panting and rock hard Liam. "Pl-Please" Liam whispers, his legs still spread open "Oh don't worry, I'll take good care of you" Peter hisses, spreading Liam's legs even more before thrusting himself inside him. I widen my eyes as Liam shrieks in pain. Peter's never done that before, usually it's just fingers or vibrators but... he's never done that. I look at Oliver who is looking at me in horror as Peter doesn't even wait for Liam to adjust, he just begins thrusting in and out, ignoring Liam's cries as he does. As he thrusts, Peter pulls out a phone from his pants pocket on the floor, pushing some buttons before setting the phone down carefully. "Don't worry, you'll have your fun" He smirks at both Oliver and I, making us pale. 

Liam whimpers as Peter continues to thrust "Ah! Ahh yesss!" Peter hisses as he continues to thrust before slowly pulling out, A shudder runs through Liam's body as he does making Liam let out a shaky breath "I'm going to try something new" Peter says as he spits on Liam's member, rubbing it all over him before slowly getting on top of Liam, his whole inches away from Liam's member. I widen my eyes in realization as he sinks himself down on Liam, His eyes snaps open "AH YES!" Peter cries out, arching his back, loving the pain. Liam moans, MOANS. "Like that? hmm?" Peter hisses out as he begins to pull himself up and down, Liam nods quickly "Ahhh!" He cries out, his hips bucking up, Oliver cover's his eyes as the door opens and two large men walk in, wearing only boxers. I widen my eyes "You-ah- You know your or-ngh! F*Ck!" Peter moans "You know your orders" He says. The two men smirk, nodding and walking to Oliver and I. "No, no, no!" Oliver wails as the man in front of him puts a hand on his thigh, The one in front of my pulls be down so I was in the exact position as Liam, Fear jolts up my spine and I try to wiggle away "No" He says, his voice gruffs as he puts a hand on my chest, I freeze instantly, hating his touch. He grins and I only just realize that he was carrying a black bag with him, he takes out the vibrator, dildo, blindfold, and lube. I widen my eyes "No- No" I whine pleadingly, He only grins and begins to run the vibrator up and down my thighs, I shudder as the feeling runs up my spine, I hiss slightly as it runs over my entrance. "Wow" The man says as he looks at my entrance, he lowers his head slightly and I look at him, confused-that is, Until I feel something wet and warm rub against my entrance, I give out a gasp as my blood runs to my cock, "Oh" I groan softly "Hm, he likes it" The man says and does it again "Get away from me you- I belong to someone else!" I growl, a shudder running through my body "Well... maybe not, you see..." Peter moans out as Liam thrusts into him "You-You see, If nobody comes for you in two days then well... You're being given away to these two lucky men, Jacob and John, While I, am keeping Liam" Peter says and begins stroking himself. I look at the guy I assume is Jacob, He gives me a smirk and begins to lube up the dildo before pushing it slowly in me, I cry out as the pain comes to me in waves "Relax" Jacob says, patting my stomach, I shake my head "N-Ngh!" I whine out as he let's go, 6 inches of it buried inside me. I let out a deep breath, feeling stretched. He pushes the Dildo a little more which makes me cry out again, He smirks slightly and straps the vibrator to my dick, vibrating around it, I moan softly, eyes shut in shame and embarrassment. "Good pet" He cooed as he thrusts the dildo in and out "N-No" I whimper and look towards Oliver.

Oliver always has it worse, The man John was thrusting into him, A gag covering his mouth and a cock cage on his member, I tear up slightly as I watch then turn my attention back to Jacob who was thrusting the dildo harder and faster into me.

2 days. 

Luke, 2 days.

Please, please, please.

-~-~-~-~-~

Thank you SO much for reading! I'm sorry that it's late >.> So so sorry, I hope you enjoy this chapter though!

The winner, btw. for the book cover contest is :       iFellForAmeezy  

Thank you so much! It is awesome!!! Don't you guys like it? I LOVE IT. 

Followed!! <3