The First Punishment~

I took a hesitant step back as Cole walked closser towards me "Leo isn't it?" He says with a poisonous smile and i nod "Yes it is, now what do you want?" I snapped "Hey i'm just trying to be friendly here!" He says but i can see the lie in his eyes "Whatever get away from me and get some clothes" I muttered and turned away "I could say the same thing about the clothes to you" He chuckled and my face reddens.

Right......I'm still naked.

"Shut up asshole" I snapped at him, "My! What would Luke think if he heard his 'pet' cussing?" Cole says in mock surprise and i just rolled my eyes "I'm not afraid of him you jerk" I snapped before running back angrily to the room.

Okay....so maybe i was just a tad bit afraid.

I slammed the door behind me before picking up my clothes as if my life depended on it. Once i was fully clothed i walked out and looked at the clock and my mouth dropped. Lunch time already?!

~

Cole was already seated in the dining hall, fully clothed thankfully. "What took you so long?" He muttered "It was a bit hard to find my shirt" I muttered back "Tut, tut Leo. tut tut" He says shaking his head "What are you? A grandmother or something?" I snapped causing him to just laugh while i give him a deadly glare.

"Trust me. When your Master comes bck you are SO going to get punished" Cole smirked and i rolled my eyes "I didn't even do anything wrong"

~

Being around Cole was honestly just a slightly bit fun. I loved it when we got into arguments and ended up telling jokes and insulting one another that ends up in laughter.

But he's a total ass.

"That shirt makes you look fat" I shot at him "That face makes you look ugly" He shot back and i gritted my teeth "Your hair makes you look stupid!"

"Your the definition of stupid!"

"You smell like shit"

"At least i don't LOOK like one!"

"Are you telling me you've never looked at the mirror before?"

"No of course not. I've looked at it everyday, you on the other hand......"

I growled and took a step towards him and he did the same to me. Our fists were both balled and it was currently 7:30 PM. "Shut your stupid mouth whore" I growled "Your begining to become one yourself Leo" He smirked at ease, his eyes egging me on and begging me to just smash his stupid face into the floor.

His eyes flashed towards the clock and i can see his smirk grow "What are you so afraid of Leo? Your such a baby- nobody would ever like you! Luke just got you because he was desperate and you mean nothing to him! I'm the sub of this house. THE ONLY SU-" He gets cut of when my fist colides with his jaw causing him to yelp in pain and fall on his bum.

A bruise was already forming and blood was slowly spilling from his left nostril "Ah that hurt!" he whimpers, curling over into a ball "Fucking asshole!" He shot at me "SHUT IT!!" I yelled angrily and kicked his stomach making another yelp of pain escape his mouth and that's when the door opens. 

"LEO!" I hear a gasp and i snap my head up and a wave of panic flashes over me. Jake and Luke stare at me with a horrified expression and i look down at Cole who was smirking.

That lil shit new Jake and Luke would be home at this time..... stupid cunt.

"I-It wasn't my fault!" I yelped quickly "Leo go to the room" Luke said coldly as Cole continued to whimper in pain and held his nose. "B-but-" I stammered "NOW" Luke says and i flinch and lowered my head and shuffled my feet to the room.

There was a pain in my chest and nose and neck, the familiar feeling when your about to cry or when your holding back your tears.

I shut the door loudly behind me before quickly stripping myself out of my clothing and sitting criss cross on the ground, still with my head low and i heard the door open which makes me tense even more.

"Look up at me pet" I hear Luke's commanding voice. and i flinch and looked up, feeling smaller and smaller under his intimidating gaze. "You know fully that you hit and hurt Cole, right?" He says "Yes sir" I whispered looking guilty "And you know that you have to be punished" He says stepping closser to me. I gulp. "Yes sir" I said a bit louder. "You're only going to have 10 since it is your first time" He says and sat on the bed "But your such a good boy, knowing you would have to strip for me" He cooed and i felt just a tiny bit warmer at that and he patted his lap and i nervously lay on it. "Now, the safe words would be Green, Yellow and Red. Green that it's all good, Yellow if your close to your limit and Red if i should stop" He says and i just nodded "Goodboy, now i'm going to warm you up with 3 soft slaps" He says and as each one hit my bare arse it jsut left a small tingle. "Now you start counting from here. you can say it out loud or you can just count in your head" He says as he rubs one of my buttcheeks and i choked out a 'Yes sir'

"Good Boy' He whispers.

!Slap!

One...

!Slap!

Two

!Slap!

Three

!Slap!

Four

!Slap!

Five......

!Slap!

Six...

!Slap!

"S-seven oh gods" I winced at the stinging it brought.

!Slap!

"E-eight.."

!Slap!

Nine.

!Slap!

Ten. This one was a bit harder than the rest.

"Goodboy" Luke whispers to me as he sits me up in his lap, his hands caressing my bum and i bite my lip and took a deep breath "Such a good boy...." He whispers kissing my cheek. "Sit on the bed" he says and i do. flinching a bit as my stining bum touches the material of the blanket. "Lie on your stomach" he says and i nervously do. "It's not a punishment, don't worry pet" He whispers and kissed my botom back causing a tingle to me left there and i felt him caressing my bum again but this time there was liquid part and the sting seemed to lessen and i let out a sigh of pleasure "Goodnight Pet, i'll be with you in a minute" He whispers in my ear before my eyes flutter shut.