Chapter 4

Jazz'Lynne in the picture.

Angel POV

"I love you Jazz. Im so sorry im getting myself together little by little starting with my anger all for you baby girl." I said to her but I knew she probably didnt hear me as i heard her brething get lighter. I stay their with my arms around her for another hour until I hear a soft knock on the door. I move slowly and go to the door. I check the peephole and see the teacher from the school with Heaven. I quietly walk back to the couch and wake up Jazz. She stirs in her sleep a little than she gets comforable again. I shake her a little harder and her eyes pop open fast.

"What the-" I put my hand over her mouth again and another knock comes again. "Who is that? Wait why are you even here?" She whispers when I move my hands. I roll my eyes typical Jazz gets drunk and doesnt know what happened. "Its that girl from that daycare."

She jumps up and starts pushing me to an empty room. "Dont come out what ever you do and what ever is said do not leave this room." And she shuts it softly and I hear her open the door. As I debate if im gonna listen to her for once.

Jazz'Lynne POV

When I shut the door I fix myself up and pray to god he listens to me for once. I rush to the door and open it to see Melanie with her head shaking. I smile an apologetic smile to her and take Heaven and her bag.

When im about to tell Melanie bye she walks in. I have a mental heart attack and hope she leaves soon. She looks at me with a curious stare. I look at her confused. "What Melanie just say it." I say annoyed she wiggles her eyebrows and I roll my eyes. "So whos the lucky guy? I know theres a reason you wasnt answering your phone." I laugh. "No I was out thinking." She give me a look and i know she is going to go check the apartment for her self.

She goes to the room Angel is in and she twists it. She opens the door but is looking at me and I stare wide eyed at Angel who is right behind her. He looks at her and slowly starts to move. I quickly shake my head no slightly so Melanie doesnt notice. She then laughs and says. "I dont even think sometimes. If somebody was here why would they be in the guest room instead of your room." And with that she shuts the door. I sigh quietly thanking god she didnt turn around.

She walks to my room and I lay Heaven down in her bed going back to the living room. I notice Angel's jacket on the chair and rushes over to get it. Just as im throwing it Melanie comes back and asks. "What was that?" I look at her confused and smile. "What was what Melanie?" She shakes her head and eyes me. "Well im gonna go." She says cautiously and walks to the door. I smile and say. "Ok see you later girl." She says ok and walks out. I quickly lock the door and go back to the guest room.

When I open the door I dont see Angel. I check the whole room and cant see him so I go to Heaven's room. I see him with Heaven in his arms. "What are you doing! Put her down right now I dont want you touching her ever." He looks down at her and for a moment I see regret but I just brush it off.

He keeps holding her starring at her like she is his most valuable prize. He looks at me so vulnerable and says. "Is she mines is that the reason you left? Or was it me?" He looks me right in my eyes.

I shake my head and take Heaven from him. "Now please get out. Right now." He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. He gets frustrated fast and his eyes start to get darker. "Im trying here Jazz. Please im sorry what more do you want me to do? Do you want me to get on my knees." He gets on his knees and starts begging me to let him into my life again. I put Heaven down and go to him. I lift him up. "You would always hit me when I begged." I say with a soft smile and a tear rolling down my face. He wipes it and I flinch a little. "I think its best if you forget about everything Angel. I mean everything." I drag him to the door and lightly push him out. "Goodbye Angel." He turns around fast as I shut and lock the door. I hear a knock a few seconds later and I open the door without looking and say.

"I thought I told you t-." I stopped when I seen Daniel at my door and gave him a small smile. "Oh hey. Sorry I thought you were someone else." He laughs a little and im mezmorized by it and just stare at him. His laugh is so masculine but its also so carefree, and soft almost like a gentle touch. I love that I can make him laugh. Wait what is going on with me. I cant like him. I finally tone back in to hear him calling my name.

Daniel's POV

"Jazz? Jazz? Hello? Jazz? Earth to Jazz." I say this like a million times. Until she starts blinking back to reality. "So day dreaming about me huh?" I say wiggling my eyebrows at her. She turns red so fast I start to laugh.

"I was not checking you out I was just... Thinking! I was just thinking." I laugh a little more and say. "Hmm so you were thinking about how big my-." She put her hand over my mouth and turn red again. My whole train of thought stops and I look at her and move her hand away from my mouth but not before licking it and seeing her face turn into a horrified expression. I kiss her cheek and say. "I was just checking on you. Ill see you tomorrow?" She nods her head and rubs my saliva on my face. I laugh at her and walk away.