Chapter 6

The room Jazz is being held in.

Jazz'Lynne POV

When I opened my eyes all I could hear was a faint buzzing sound. I couldnt see anything but I knew where I was. I tried to move but pain shot through my body and i felt my hands tied . I tried moving again and made a scrapping noise. Suddenly the door burst open along with a bright light. I cringed at the light closed my eyes and turned away. I looked back at the silouete with an amused face.

"Where is she?" I asked with an attitude. A harsh masculine laughter fills the room and I inch back a little. He never laughs unless he is planning something. He takes two steps closer too me. Not normal size either. I'm talking about giant, humongous steps closer so he is right in front of me. Ok maybe i exaggerated a little bit, but come on hes too tall to take regular steps. He has to be about 6'5 or taller. He has gotten taller since the last time i seen him. That make him more-. I suddenly feel a smack to my face that brings tears to my eyes. I look at the mysterious man.

"I see I got your undivided attention now." He says with a laugh. And then he kisses the same cheek he smacked. He keeps kissing my face until he get to my lips. My face morphs into a face of horror. I back away and spit in his face. "Where is my daughter?" I says boldly. He laughs again. And rubs the spit off his self. "Baby girl you mean our daughter. And don't worry she is safe. For now anyways as long as you cooperate with me." He smiles at me.

I frown hard. "She is not your daughter. She's mines and Angel's baby. I would never have a child by you. Ever in my life. No matter if you rape me I will never have your child." His eyes darken with anger and danger. And I flinch just because his look. He grabs me by my neck. "You better think what you say before you can't think at all." He says so harsh that I flinch just a little bit while gasping for oxygen.

He let's go and i happily let some air in to my lungs. He grabs my hair and pulls it back. "You know you are so beautiful right. But you got a smart mouth and that makes you ugly. Jazz you mouth makes you ugly. You looks are supermodel type but your ugly because the way you talk. Your lucky I stick by your side no matter what." He says and starts getting sad. Now I'm pretty sure he has multiple persons disorder. He then starts to laugh like its the funniest thing in the world. "Its sad. I watched you grow up but I always wanted you. Not anybody else not even who I was with my eyes stayed on you always. Then, I had you and you got away. I thought we was in love Jazz'Lynne. We could have still been together right now without all this. So what do you say let's give it another try huh?" He says with a pleading look.

I look at him straight faced with no emotions showing anywhere. Now if this was Angel I probably would take him back in millisecond but this wasn't. This guy ruined my life probably forever. I can never get those pieces back that he took from me. Ever. "Why would I do that? Why would I give up my freedom to be a slave for you. You might not force me to do certain things. But you trapped me and you beat me so many times and act as if I'm lower than you. I wouldn't trade my freedom ever. I don't want you either I just want to be alone. Me and my daughter don't need this. I don't need this and she doesn't deserve this." I suddenly breakdown. I cry and want to scream, but I'm not weak. I won't give him the satisfaction of it all, of any of it. I stop and just stare into space not responding to anything. I just sit there are looking into the darkness.

??? POV

She started crying. She never cried. I hate to see her like this so I do what I never thought I'll do. I took my knife out and walked behind her and just cut and kept cutting till I was done. I then walk out hopefully she got the hint. I walk to when her daughter is and put her outside of her room and walk down the hall leaving a door open. And I never turn back not even once. But I still had a way to watch what I needed to see. "This isn't the last time Jazz I'm just getting started." I say with a laugh as I walk out. "Until next time Jazz, until next time." I tell my guards to pack up and call the cops and give an anonymous tip that somebody has found Jazz and her daughter. "Why are we letting them go?" My head guard asks me with confusion written all over his face. "Because I'm no longer going after her at this moment. I have a new target. Someone who is in my way at getting exactly what I want. I'm gonna find them and kill them. But, I have to do it before she leaves here so lets move out." With that I started on my way to get what I want.