Chapter 7

Melanie in the picture.

Angel POV( when Jazz got kidnapped)

I tried to warn her but when I was gonna go over there I seen her fly across the room. Then I seen them. I'm too late now ain't nothing I can do. I ran out my house and to her apartment as fast as I could. When I got to the building doors I tried to walk in without his guards noticing me but they stopped me anyways. "Hey A where you going." One of the guards said. I tried to find an excuse and came up with the perfect one. "I live here wassup with yall why yall here." I say coolly. "Man boss wanted her now right now no waiting for you anymore." I panicked I wasn't really working for him. I told Daniel what was gonna happen. Since then we both been keeping an eye on her tryna get her to leave without telling her. They let me by and I run upstairs to her apartment and I hear him talking to her. I quietly walk to Daniel apartment to let him know. But I get caught coming up the stairs. "Ahhh Angel my boy. See this is my plan surprise. But, anyways I don't need you anymore. You were, is, and always will be worthless. I don't even know what possessed me to take you in. Oh yeah thats right I used you. I took in you to frame you. To ruin your life and see it worked out perfectly. You lost your girl. Who I now have.
Your daughter. Who I also have. Oh and she might have my DNA in her you know that I had sex with Jazz while you were in prison because of me. The baby could be mines for all we know." He laughs darkly and walks closer to me.

I know I should have been mad but I wasn't. I knew the truth. Always did. Always will. He didn't phase me I just smirked at him. Then burst into a fit of laughter. "You seriously think that. Lets see I know all about you. The real question is what do you know about me? All you really know about me is my name and age. And you only know that my first name is Angel nothing else. But, see I know that your wanted in every country. And with one call you off to prison but the question is which one is harshest that can really handle you and take you out? Which can you escape from. Cause I will call every single last one of them til I find the worst one." Yeah see I'm all talk right now I know I can't do anything to him but as long as he don't know that than I'm alright. I'm hoping that he doesn't know that I am lieing cause if he do then I know I'm gonna be dead.

At that moment he started walking closer to me and Daniel opened his door. I silently cursed. Daniel observed the situation than turned to go back in his apartment. But John's men stopped him. He turned back around slowly. He was scared and I could tell. John walked to Daniel with his sinister smile. "So your the infamous Daniel. I heard a lot about you." Daniel looked confused. "Do I know you? Have we ever met? How do you know me?" Daniel questioned with curiosity all over his face. John laughed like it was funny. "John let him go he ain't got nothing to do with us and our problems. Its between me, you, and Jazz." He looks at me. "No, no Angel what you don't know is that I been listening to your plan of taking Jazz away from me. You thought I trusted you with my girl? Never will and never have. Jazz didn't send you to jail I did. Then I brain washed her to believe she did it so in court to make it all her idea. Jazz had nothing to do with it. I have a daughter. Melanie. Both y'all know her so does Jazz. What Jazz doesn't know is that Melanie is the reason I'm here not you Angel. Melanie has been following Jazz forever. Melanie is jealous of Jazz. She wants to be Jazz and she will do anything for my attention."

Ok let me just say that I didn't know any of this. I gulped hard. I know I am going to die. But, I feel bad cause I should have known that she was in on it since the first day I met her. She knew my name and knew I was looking for Jazz. She even told me when Jazz would get there. I should have known. "Whats wrong now Angel? Cat got your tongue? Anyways I can't stay long. I have some business to handle, but don't worry I'll take care of y'all." He snapped his fingers as he was leaving and all his men started to jump me and Daniel. We tried to fight back but it was like 20 men. I seen Daniel pass out while I was still trying to fight back. They kept hitting his limp body. I crawled my way over to him trying to protect his unconscious body but I slowly started to see blackness. My body went numb and I started to go in and out of consciousness. But the whole time I was thinking about Jazz. I was thinking about how much I messed up with her. How I could have been in my daughter life. How I could have saved Jazz from this. How I put Daniel in this situation. How I just ruined my life even more and even worse. I just might have ruined my daughter life.

A week later. Jazz POV

Me and Heaven had to go to the hospital. Daniel and Angel are still unconscious but they both are responding to my voice and touch. Me and Angel are good his mom told me the full truth. I'm just waiting for him to wake up to tell him. And as for me and Daniel well we been a couple for a while we just been secret. But I'm ready to let the world know about us. As I walk into Daniel room I seen him awake. I put Heaven on the floor and ran to him and hugged him. "Oh my gosh your finally up. I missed you so much." He just laughed a little and faintly said. "I'm sorry I missed you too and I think you should go see Angel. I over heard the nurse saying he was up. You need to tell him y'all cool." I sighed all I wanted to do right now was lay in this bed with him and Heaven. But I guess I do need to do this. "Fine. But while I'm there you get some more rest." I kissed him and walked out and went to Angel room with Heaven in my arms. We knocked on the door and walked in. When he seen us he smiled a little bit than he looked hurt and sad. "Hey how you feeling?" He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I'm sorry for-." I cut him off. "Shut up you didn't do anything wrong he tricked you like he tricked me. I'm not as hurt anymore. But I am sad. You missed out on about a year of your, our daughter life. But you need to promise me you will be there for me and her and won't be there when you want. You have to be there all the time Angel." He looked in my eyes and said. "I will always be there for both y'all. I love y'all with all my heart. And I wish I could be with you." I froze and my heart skipped a beat. "But, I know you are with Daniel. And I'm fine with that as long as he treat you like the queen you are. And Heaven the princess she is." I hugged him and a few tears slipped out my eyes. "Don't cry baby girl." I smile at him and say, "Thank you seriously for everything." Me and Heaven stayed there the rest of the night so he could get to know her.