Chapt 12: FREE DAY!

You and Toby pretty much flew away from each other when you heard the door knock. You flew back and ended up falling off the bed, while Toby ended up hitting his head on the wall.

Toby glanced at you and you did the same to him, but you ended up blushing and quickly looking away. Toby grabbed his mask and goggles before putting them on and walking to the door.

When he opened the door, Toby saw... Splendorman.

"HIIIIIIIII!!!" Splendy greeted, waving his arms in the air.

Toby really didn't want to deal with this guy right now. "What do want Splendy?"

"Don't sound so grumpy Toby, it's not like you!!!" Splendy said, "any whooo, I'm here to tell you guys that tomorrow is...SUPER HAPPY FUN DAY WITH SPLENDY AT THE LAKE OF NOTHING BUT FUNNESS AND HAPPINESS!!!!!"

Toby began to close the door, but Splendy held it open.

"You guys have to come! It is part of the rules!!!" Splendy said, continuing to yell, "OH YEAH!!! I ALMOST FORGOT...It's bedtime now!"

With that, Toby used all the strength he had inside him and was able to close the door. Toby panted then relized he should probably lock the door. Splendy could break in at any moment!

You giggled softly at the sight you were seeing. Toby was frantically trying to lock the door and you could hear the screams of Splendy from outside.

When Toby finally locked the door, he took a deep breath and began to inch his way over to his bed. Once he was standing next to the foot of the bed, he made himself fall face first on to the bed. Crawling, he made his way over to the pillow before diving face first into it.

Quietly, you got up and looked at Toby. Bending down, you poked the top of his head. Toby didn't react, he just started to snore.

You sighed. Toby must be super tired. Gently, you rolled him over so he was on his back, then you took off his goggles and mask. When that was done, you yourself went to sleep.

~

It was very early when you woke up. You looked over at Toby to see that he was sound asleep. As usual, drool was running down his mouth.

Giggling at Toby, you got up and went into the bathroom to change. It was lake day, so you got in your swimsuit.

Toby woke up and saw you sitting on your bed, the only thing was...you were wearing a bikini and exercise shorts.

Toby immediately sat up with a blushing face. "(Y-y/n)!?... what happened to your shirt!?"

You gave him a 'are you stupid?' face before grabbing your pillow and throwing it at his face. "I have a swimsuit on stupid!"

"O-oh..." Toby threw you back your pillow. "Why are you wearing a swimsuit?"

"Don't you remember?" You asked. "It's super happy fun day with Splendy at the lake of nothing but happiness and funness."

"...what?"

"Splendy is making us all go to the lake."

"Oh yeeeeeaaah!" Toby said. "I remember now."

"Great now get dressed!" You ordered.

Toby got up from the bed and walked over to you. Leaning into the side of your head, Toby whispered something in your ear.

"(Y/n)..." he whispered.

"Yes Toby?" You whispered.

"I don't wanna go to lake."