Chapt 15: Plan Gone...Right?!

(Toby's POV <3)

The world was crumbling around me. The one person I actually had feelings for doesn't except my feelings. All I want to do is crawl up in a ball and die

That's exactly what Toby did. He ran right past the cabin you and him shared and into the woods. He found a huge oak tree and sat down, his back leaning up against the trunk.

Bringing his knees up to his chest, he wrapped his arms around his legs and burried his face in between them.

Toby began to feel hot tears roll down his face, this was something he wasn't used to. Not wanting anyone to see him, he quickly put on his mouth mask and goggles. The mask drowned out his sobs and his goggles began to fill up with salty tears.

Why did I do that? Toby thought. If I hadn't had done that, me and (y/n) could be in the cabin right now, but I just had to ruin our friendship and make a move.

(Normal POV)

You had to find Toby. You managed to follow him behind your cabin and into the woods, but after that, he vanished.

Having no idea where you were going, you continued to run through the forest. You called out Toby's name many times, motivated to find him, but you stopped when you had no idea where you were. Yep, you were lost.

Groaning in frustration, you began to walk, looking around the area. You were about to stop your search and just hope that Toby would come back to the cabin later, but that idea left your mind when you heard a faint sniffle.

You knew exactly who that sniffle belonged to. Immediately, you took off into the trees and found your self in front of a large oak tree. There, sitting against the tree, was Toby.

Your heart immediately sunk when you saw the state he was in. All he did was sniffle and kept his head in between his legs. Sighing, you walked over to him and kneeled down in front of him.

"Toby...?" You gently put your hand on his shoulder.

Toby twitched and looked up at you. His eyes were covered by the orange goggles, so you couldn't see them. Toby turned his head away from you when he saw you were staring.

"Toby... can you look at me?" You gently asked.

Toby slowly turned his head and looked up at you. He seemed really uncomfortable.

Gently and slowly, you took off Toby's goggles. His eyes were red and puffy.

Was he...crying?!

Once you relized that, you brought Toby into your arms, giving him a hug. Toby tensed up, but relaxed after a second.

(Y/n), you need to tell him how you feel. Said a voice in your head.

You knew the voice was right. Toby was upset and thought that you weren't going to return his feelings. You had to tell him how you felt, but how?

An idea popped in your head.

Gently, you placed both your hands on Toby's cheeks. Toby didn't say a word, he just continued to look into your eyes. Believing that he was wasn't going to do anything, you pulled down his mask.

You began to lean in, slowly closing your eyes. Before you knew it, you lips were on Toby's lips.

Toby's eyes flew open.

She's kissing me?! Why is she kissing me?!?!

Toby was a little hesitant at first, but he slowly began to kiss back. His arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you a little bit closer.

Slowly, you pulled away. You giggled when you saw Toby's surprised face as you looked down at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't return your feelings when you kissed me Toby" you apologized. "I was just shocked that you actually kissed me, I thought you didn't like me like that."

"(Y-y/n)..."

"The point is Toby I do like you, I like you a lot."

Right after you confessed, you brought Toby into a hug. You didn't want him to see how much you were blushing at that moment.

Toby immediately returned the hug.

"You don't how happy I am to hear that (y/n)" Toby whispered into your ear. "I like you a lot too."

Out of pure happiness, you giggled and nuzzled your face in Toby's neck. Toby blushed and laughed before placing his hand on the back your head and his other arm wrapped around your waist.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" Toby asked you.

You nodded your head. "Yes!"

Toby felt happier than he felt before when you said that one word. Gently, he pushed you away, confusing you a little bit. You knew why he pushed you away when his eyes closed and he began to lean in. Toby gave you a quick, but long kiss.

When you and Toby separated, he grabbed your hands and helped you off the ground. He stood on your right and held your hand, your fingers laced together.

Toby gave you a gental smile and returned it with a smile. You walked all the back to your cabin, hand in hand.