Chapter 16: I GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!

You woke up and found that Toby wasn't in his bed. Last night you had become his girlfriend and for some reason he wasn't here to wake you up... weird.

Thinking he just got up early to get breakfast, you brushed off the strange feeling you were getting. You kicked the covers off you and swung you legs over the side of your bed. You got dressed in your signature creepypasta outfit. The outfit everyone would think of when they heard your name. Walking out of the cabin, you began to make you way to the Dining Hall.

On your way there, a voice suddenly came from the speakers that Splendy would some times use to wake the campers up. He stopped using them because most of the CPs said they would end his life if he woke them up early ever again.

"EVERYONE IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!!!!"

The voice belonged to your boyfriend. Ticci Toby.

"THAT INCLUDES MY CUTE LITTLE WAFFLE (Y/N)!!!!"

You blushed bright red.

All the pastas started coming out of their cabins, groaning in annoyance. Some looked really mad. Poor Toby, he was probably going to get in a lot of trouble.

You were right Toby did get in a lot of trouble with Slenderman.

(With Toby In Slenderman's Office)

"Toby..." Slendy began. "Do you know why you're in here?"

"Yes!...kind of...no" Toby answered.

Slendy sighed. "You're hear because you used the speakers when you weren't supposed to."

"But I was only trying to-"

"No buts Toby!" Slendy ordered. "You know that that is against the rules! You know better Toby!"

"You sound like your my mom" Toby mumbled under his breath, but Slender heard.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!!!!!!!!" Slendy bellowed.

He rose from his seat and his tentacles grew out from his back. He got much taller and his hands looked like claws. Toby yelped before jumping out of his seat and running out of the room.

Trying to keep his distance from Slendy, Toby walked around the camp, trying to find you. Toby stopped in his tracks when he saw a particular person sitting on their cabin porch.

Ben was sitting with Leo, playing on game boys. A grin appeared from under Toby's mask. He skipped happily over to Ben and bent down to meet his bloody eyes.

"Hello Ben!"

Ben looked up from what seemed to be Pokémon. He scowled when he saw the outline of Toby's grin from under his mask.

"What do you want Toby?" Ben sighed.

"Ooooh nothinggg!" Toby giggled. "I'm just here to tell you I got a girlfriend."

"Ha! No you didn''t" Ben laughed.

"Yes I did!" Toby defended. "Do you want to know her name?!"

"Sure Toby, I would love to know her name!" Ben said sarcastically.

Toby leaned in closer and whispered. "Her name is (y/n) (l/n)."

Ben face went white and he dropped his game boy.

"You're dating my sister?!?!" Leo gasped.

"Yep!" Toby chirped.

"N-No he isn't!" Ben argued. "He's lying!"

"No I'm not!" Toby snapped. "I'll prove it to you!"

"How?!" Ben snapped.

Toby paused for a second. "...STAY RIGHT THERE!!!"

Toby took off towards the training area. There, he saw you training with your katana. You were sparing with Noel while Masky leaned against a tree watching.

"(YYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNN)!!!!" Toby screamed while running towards you.

Toby grabbed your wrist and began to sprint back to where Ben and Leo were.

"Toby what are you doing?!" You asked as you ran. "I was about to beat Noel!"

"You can beat her later!" Toby said. "I need you come do something for me first though!"

~

Ben and Leo discided they would stay where they were at and wait for Toby. They would probably be hunted down later if they didn't.

Ben leaned over and pointed at the Gameboy that Leo held, showing him witch pokeball was best for catching a certain pokémon. They never did that much training, it was just constantly playing video games for them, but Leo did have a few tricks up his sleeves.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!"

Ben looked up from the games, same did Leo. Toby was running towards them, dragging you behind him.

"I am here to prove that (y/n) is my girlfriend!" Toby said, standing in front of Ben and Leo.

"That's the reason I'm here!" You scolded. "Toby I was busy!"

"Sorry babe, but this is important"

Toby suddenly grabbed your waist, pulled down his mask, then smashed his lips into yours. You squeaked at the sudden impact and placed your hand on his chest.

Leo made gagging sounds, looking away from the scene. Ben's eyes widened and his face turned paler than he already was.

"...How did he get a girlfriend before I did?" Ben gasped.

Toby pulled away from you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, a goofy grin spread across his face. You were a blushing mess. He just kissed you in front of two people, and one of those people happened to be your brother!

"EEEEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!" Leo gaged.

"T-Toby" you studdered. "Why d-did you do that?!"

Toby smiled widely and rubbed his cheek on the top of your head.

Throwing his hand up in the air, Toby yelled. "I GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!"