Chapt 25: The Prison Where They Are Held

You sat in the front of Splendy's bus, behind the drivers seat where Adam sat.

It was quiet. No one dared to speak. The only sounds that could be heard were the sound of the culprit's struggles.

Adam had discided to keep the culprit has a hostage. He had a whole plan on how you were going to get into the prison where the pasta's were being held. Part of that plan was keeping the girl as a hostage and tied up while you walked into the prison.

She was the daughter of a very important man in the prison. No one would dare come near you knowing she might get hurt if they tried anything.

You had discided to call the girl Culprit. Why? Because Adam didn't want you and the others knowing her name. He said you might feel attached to her if we knew her name. You also weren't allowed to talk to her. He also thought you would get attached to her if you spoke to her.

Adam didn't want us getting attached to her because he was going to kill her when you got back after saving everyone.

"Adam?" You asked, tapping his shoulder. "Are you sure it's wise to keep her tied up? I think we should untie her, it'll be a lot easier if she's with us, not against us."

Adam didn't even look at you and said. "I don't think I asked for your opinion, (y/n)."

You blinked a couple times in astonishment. "...Exuce me?"

"You heard me. I'm the leader of this mission. My plan is perfect and I didn't ask for you or anyone else's ideas."

You were getting annoyed. "Who made you leader? What makes you qualified?"

"No one seems to be aposing me. And I am the most successful killer here. Jeff has been taking me on killing sprees, I've killed 30 people already. That's what makes me qualified."

You groaned in anger before getting up and taking a seat next to Noel.

You put your chin in your hands and mumbled. "I bet he'll die first."

Noel laughed and nodded. "Yeah! But he is being a jerk. He needs to back off."

You both sat there, awkwardly, after that. The silence was getting to you and you needed to say something.

"Are you worried about him?" You asked. "About Masky?"

You watched as Adam got up and dragged The Culprit to the front of the bus and started yelling at her about directions.

"Yeah. I am." Noel answered.

She looked really sad.

"I don't mean to be nosey, but are you and Masky dating?" You asked.

Noel's cheeks flared. "W-What?! No! We're...we're just friends."

Noel's voice sounded sad as she said that last sentence.

"Do you like him?"

Noel squirmed in her seat. "...Maybe."

Your eyes lit up. "Oh my gosh! You do!"

Noel laughed as you poked her arm and giggled.

"I ship you guys!"

Noel rolled her eyes, her cheeks still red. "Shut up."

"WE'RE HERE!" Adam suddenly yelled out to everyone on the bus.

The Culprit was crying. Adam seriously yelled at her to get the information to get to this place.

Everyone boarded off the bus. You held Leo's hand as you stared at the massive building in front of you.

In was basically just one big grey cube, but with lots of security.