Chapter 30: This Is Your Life Now (Last Chapter)

I drew the picture! :3
-------------------------------------------

You had been living in Slendy's mansion for a few weeks now and you had been very busy.

You had a lot of things on your mind. You planning your revenge on your father, planning your revenge on the people who killed your brother, and, on top of all of that, you still weren't done unpacking.

You were currently lying on your bed, procrastinating unpacking all these boxes that littered your bedroom floor. Slendy had a lot of stuff in his attic. He told you you could take anything from up there to make you room more comfortable.

You found a bunch of neat stuff that you were definitely going to use to decorate your room, but you were too lazy to do it.

Your eyes wandered around the empty walls of your new room until your eyes came upon the (favorite color) backpack that you had brought with you to Camp Creepypasta.

I don't think I've gone through that thing in ages. You said to yourself. Can I really get up to go look in it?...I'll try.

You rolled off your bed and onto the floor, refusing to stand. You crawled around all the boxes and got to the backpack where you sat down and pulled it into your lap to take a look.

You pulled out a sleeping bag (you never used it). You pulled out a flashlight (you also never used it). And a few loose items a clothing you forgot about. You threw out everything onto the floor and looked at the bottom of the bag.

You were a little shocked at what you found. You a stuffed (favorite animal) at the bottom of the back, it was the plushy your mom got you when you were little before she died.

You picked up the stuffed animal and stared at it.

I completely forgot I brought this with me. You thought. Glad I did, probably never would have gotten it back if I left it at the house.

You crawled back to your bed with the animal plush in your arm and put in on the night stand. You went back to staring at the ceiling. You soon fell asleep.

~

You were awakened by being slapped in the face with a pillow.

You immediately woke up and bolted into a sitting position. You looked to your right to see Toby in the middle of the room holding a pillow.

"What was that for?!" You groaned, rubbing your eyes. "Toby, I was sleeping!"

"I want to play a game with you!" Toby said, ignoring what you just said.

You gave Toby an annoyed look. "What?"

Toby marched up to you and patted your cheek. "Tag!"

You groaned. "Toby, I don't want to play tag! That requires effort!"

"Aw! Come on! Please (y/n)!" Toby pleaded. "You would always play my little games with me!"

"That's because you would always go missing during those games and I had to find you!"

"You just need some motivation!"

Toby looked around the room until his eyes landed on the stuffed animal on your night stand. He picked up the toy and stared at it.

"Is this important to you?" Toby asked.

You nodded your head. "My mom gave it to me."

And with those words, Toby bolted out of the room with your stuffed animal in his hands.