Chapt 20: I'll Get Your Mind Off Him

You were in your cabin, sitting in your bed, knees to your chest and your head buried in your knees.

This was basically all you've been doing for the past couple of days. You were trying to come up with a plan to get back at BEN Drowned. You officially hated him, not as much as your father, but he came at a close second. He turned your little brother into a murderer! And managed to trick him into thinking he wasn't.

Toby walked out of bathroom from taking a shower. His hair was damp, he had a white towel over his shoulders, and had a pair of black sweat pants. So basically, he was shirtless.

Toby sighed when he saw the state you were in. He knew a thing or two about revenge and wasn't stopping you from getting yours, but he didn't want you sitting around doing nothing just thinking about BEN.

Toby walked over to you and sat down next to you on your bed. He put his arm over your shoulders and pulled you closer.

"Watcha doing (y/n)?" Toby asked in his usual happy upbeat voice.

You looked up at Toby to give him your answer, but your face turned beat red when you saw him. He had you leaned up against his half naked body.

"TOBY!!!!" You screamed.

You sprang out of your human ball form and ended up kicking Toby off the bed. Toby hit the floor with a thud. Toby sat up and sat criss-cross. He looked up at you and tilted his head to the side, giving you a confused look.

"Why'd you push me off the bed?" He asked.

You had half your face hidden behind a pillow, trying to hide your blushing face. All Toby could see were your eyes.

"Toby..." you quietly said. "Where's your shirt?"

"In the drawer!" Toby laughed, giving you a cheeky smile.

"Well...can you go to your drawer and put a shirt on?" You asked, averting your eyes from his gaze.

Toby looked down at himself and suddenly put on a mischievious smirk.

"What?" Toby said, looking up at you and giving you a devilish look. "Don't like what you see?"

Toby uncrossed his legs and leaned back, so his arms were holding him up. Now you had a perfect view of his chest and stomach.

Yes you've seen Toby shirtless before, but you weren't really paying attention during any of those times. He was scrawny, but not too scrawny.

You blushed when you realized you were staring, Toby noticed too. His smirk grew wider when he saw you staring at him, causing your face turn EVEN redder. You couldn't take it anymore.

"STOP TOBY!!!!" You screamed, grabbing your pillow and throwing it square in Toby's face.

Toby fell back right as the pillow hit him. You jumped off the bed and over his body, bolting over to Toby's bedside drawer. You threw open the drawer and pulled out a black T-shirt.

"Put this on!!!" You yelled at Toby, chucking the shirt at him.

Toby sat up just as the shirt landed on his head, covering his face. Toby sat there for a second before grabbing the shirt and pulling it off his head. Toby stared at the shirt for a second before shrugging his bare shoulders and pulling the shirt over his head.

Toby turned and faced you before giving you a bright smile. You blushed as Toby got up and started walking towards you.

"Tob-"

You were cut off when Toby enveloped you in a hug.

"I love you!" Toby cheered, rubbing his cheek on the top of your head.

You grumbled. "Don't ever do that again. That was terrifying."

Toby laughed and kissed the top of your head. "Hey, it did make you forget about BEN for awhile. Didn't it?"

You looked up at Toby. "Did you-?"

"Yep!" Toby chirped.

Toby pecked your lips before letting you go and running off. He ran to the other side of the room and jumped on your bed. You stared at him dumbfounded. He tricked you.

"You planned all of that, didn't you?" You asked.

"Yep!" Toby chirped, giving you a innocent smile.

"...Come here!" You yelled, taking off towards Toby.

Toby let out a squeak of fear and jumped off your bed before you grabbed him. You chased him around the room until Toby tripped, giving you the opportunity to tackle him...which you did.

You threw yourself at Toby, causing both of you to fall on to his bed. You were now straddling his stomach.

"Gotcha!!!" You laughed.

Toby smirked. "Not quite."

Before you knew what was happening, Toby flipped you both so now he was on top of you. Suddenly, Toby pinched your sides. He was about to tickle you.

Toby began to poke and pinch your sides, causing squeals of laughter to escape your mouth.

"TOBY...HAHAHA...STOP!!!! PLEASE!!!" You laughed, having trouble speaking.

"NEVER!!!" Toby laughed, continuing to tickle you.

A few minutes passed and Toby finally stopped, but he didn't get off you. You took deep breaths, trying to catch your breath. Your face was flushed and you had no strength to push him off, so you left him there.

Toby chuckled. "You're so cute."

Toby leaned down and kissed your nose.

"I...*huff* hate you" you gasped.

"No you don't!" Toby giggled. "You love me!"

After he said that, Toby began to kiss every inch of your face.

That's when the door of the cabin swung open. Toby sat up and you turned your head to see who was there.

It was Slenderman.