Chapter 4: Misty

Yeah i agreed upon Thumpa plan because i already know thisn shit is gonna fall back on her andn Powder aint gonna want her ass and i finally leave Blue and get with the money making team.

Hey my name Misty, I'm Thumpa main bitch, well sort of that bitch aggravates me to the fullest, anywhos im defiantly the bitch every nigga wants on they arms exceptm one nigga but he will be mine soon.

Well i took off and went to this nigga house for a quick job even doe he is a little freaky he likes piss and crazy shit like that i feel discussed afterwards but its well worth the money shit 15 hunnid you would do it too,  as long ion get the shit on me mine i'm fine.

 My started ringing playing my bestfriend finna she finna i knew it was thumpa so i ignored it, then it rung again she had texted me which i also ignored. The bitch is so dumb who the fuck wants a relationship with the same nigga who fucked your life over dafuq. Where they do that at???? 

Like you probably tryna fiqure out why do i want this nigga then  because when i started this shit i was already sellin myself since i was 15 years old. so it wasnt nothing new the only difference is now i make more money but i gotta give half to this nigga Blue. Now i want Powder he dont take no money from his main bitch.