Chapter 12

TWO MONTHS LATER....

Heaven (Candy) Smith

July 25th, 2015

Well life has been great I to quit KFC fast food aint my thing I need money... So I started this new job I am a exotic dancer... Yes that's what I said I started stripping. The cash flow is enough to make this social worker think I got the mends to get my daughter back.

So.. Candy is back I needed the money and minimum wage wasn't working so I started dancing at this club call Banana Split. I got denied to get my daughter back which blew my fucking mind the judge must have really did his research he have seen that I have several counts for prostitution. So with this money Im going to work on getting them expunged.  

I do get supervised visitation once every weekend and my case worker told me I could work up to unsupervised visited and then she can see about her staying the weekend with me and during school breaks.

So I had to go shopping.. my first stop was the mall I needed to go in Victoria secret. "UGH this gonna be a long day" I yelled people around me was looking at me weird so I mugged them back like "Boo" motherfuckers. my car wont start. I knew I should've brought this piece of shit car guess I got catch the star (the name of local transportation in Saginaw, Michigan). Im defiantly gonna take my ass only to the mall.