Chapter 5

Heaven (Candy) Smith POV

While powder and blue where gone I talked to Madam A, This thick Australian chick who keeps count on us and our whereabouts to let me go to the gym. I had thrown all my belongs out the window to my bestie Lollipop she a sexy little brown skin kinda build like me but a little wider. As I hit the corner my nigga SD was sitting there in a all white Mercedes Benz waiting as I hop in he tried to kiss me I brushed him off. its not that he aint  cute he just aint my type, he lightskin short with dreads to his shoulders with a smile to die for with the cutest dimples which is what had drawn me to him in the first place. I mean yeah I would fuck him right here and now but I don't want nothing serious with him. We drove two blocks down to find lollipop with my stuff she was looking lost as if the plan didn't fall through.

" damn what took yall so long" she said

"girl it was five and half minutes" I said

"well it felt like two hours I thought powder was gonna ride through or something I was scared" she said

"well its all and done with now to Saginaw I go" I said I then look at lollipop with the saddest facial expression I could muster and said " I wish you would go with me" sounding sad but I really wish she would go this life aint for everybody and I see a better future for her.

" Naw that's not for me you go head and start something new I got everything I could ever ask for here money and stable home" she said

May 17th 2013

Candy is officially over for no one here know her nor will ever bring her back I feel so clean, now that Im not selling my body or under control of powder and blue my new life begins now

CANDY scratch that Heaven